Disposable bong - $2

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Oracle, Jun 13, 2008.

1. They sell those for $2 here at most quick shops, no need to cary dirty paraphernalia or clean just throw away, would u hit it?

[​IMG]

2. Would I hit a clean plastic bong?

Yes.

3. man id smoke out of a monkeys ass if it had the dank in it.

4. Most defiantly.

5. Its kinda cute Id buy one.

6. lmao...

7. very good idea .....

8. i would steal the slide and make a homemade one or something :]

9. thats pretty cool alot of times i dont like to carry around pieces and after i get a nice pickup i might wanna smoke out then and there, these would be perfect but i have neveer seen em in any of the stores by where i live...and does it have a carb?

10. mo its a slide

And I wish they had these near me thats awesome all they have is disposable pipes here

11. just use the bowlpiece on any plastic waterbottle.
    Insta-bong. Also disposable. You also get the benefit of recycling! Yay!
    A waterbottle was actually the first kind of bong I used... (discounting the tobacco...and how I got the bowlpiece...)

12. the slide alone is $1

13. no carb

14. i can dig it, i wish they sold those around by me. i love finding a nice chill spot outside to rip a few bongs on the go.

15. I'd sooner go with the soda can method, I think. :p

Though I admit, that's a pretty cool idea. Disposable, safe, no paraphernalia. Good thinking either way.

16. reminds me of a friend of mine who has a key chain bong, only holds like a few drops of water.

The most retarded thing i've ever seen but its a great way to signal to go smoke after class or something.

Just hold it up and pretend to light it. I laugh every time.

17. i love glass. but this is a great idea.

18. thats pretty cool, though Idk if I would buy one.

19. id buy one and get a session going in a park somewhere