Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Display YOUR DAILY SMOKE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by molleman, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Ok

i started this thread so people could posts pictures of the weed they have purchased today or what ever you have thhe moment..... if you can give a little story bout it also...i have posted these pics in the begginner section...but i think in this section i will get more views and replies!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Got this mango stuff atm, lots of fruity outdoor around.

[​IMG]

One of the buds timmed up a bit.

[​IMG]

3. Cool pics dude...i hope this thread gets big!! with an assortment of good quality pics......give the name also if you are posting a photo guys!!!!

4. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I WWANT THAT BAG!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking:

5. OP: looks like you have some 3rd part living in that bud... mold or insect webs.

I can't be sure from pics, but you might wanta give it a look in a jewlers loop or under a lense and see if they're just dense trich's or something else. better safe than sorry. Still looks like some dank

6. Another one to the left of the pic, so you mean, "bags" :D:smoking:

7. Lol huh? Bugs ? ...uhm

8. Which pic u talkin bout

9. I was about to say the same thing.

Damn Sems, nice looking bags =D

10. Agreed. Looks like mold.