Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dispenseries in Humboldt County?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by researchscience, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Are there any dispeneries that have high quality kush cheap? Seems safer than trying to cop off a stranger...

2. Humboldt is known for their dankity dank. They pretty much supply a vast majority of the clubs all over California.
    Dank homegrown too.

3. In Arcata either the "I Center" at K street and 11th or try "The Humboldt Cooperative" which is on I street and 7th.

The Humboldt Cooperative prices everything at $10 a gram while the I Center sometimes has higher or lower prices based on quality and demand ... but will still probably be in the $300 an oz range.

4. I was thinking about making a run from the oc to save money. I'm looking to deliver locally legally or as legal as possible...

5. Got some good Kush at the i-center today:smoke:

6. there is 3 in arcata
    theres the I center, the THC, and some growing collective.

The I center is pretty sweet and have a good variety of strains, which is the main one that I go to..

the THC is cool but I feel like its all old people who go there.. so I dunnoooo...

the dude tim is pretty cool tho. eigths of that CHRONIC dankness for $38...