Dispensary Supplies - HELP !!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Melisss1227, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Hey ya'll I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.
    I am working with a new startup Dispensary & I am in charge of ordering all our packaging supplies - zip lock bags, jars, labels, containers ..ect.

Do you guys have a go to supplier ? Or any website that offers these products at good prices ?
    I found some on Amazon, but looking for a one stop shop. .. also is there any product that I should be aware is constantly on backorder ??
    ANY HELP would be super appreciate !!!

Peace and Thank you,
    M.Williams

2. This is the link I always use! It is invaluable!

Let me google that for you

Good luck!

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol. Thanks !, I was just looking for more specifics... If anyone was more competitive on pricing... Or if anyone was easier to work with...faster shipping, ect ...any better companies or websites that people have liked

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was just funnin. I hope you get the answers you're looking for. I'm actually hoping to do something similar in a year so. So I'll be following this thread closely!

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

5. I know what you mean!!! ...

I spent a week just trying to get those tiny ...tiny

...effing tiny, plastic bags that self seal

got them but am still looking for that rare commodity that was once called quality ...lol

cheers

• Like Like x 1
  6. My brother actually sells dispensary stuff I just shot him a text will pm you with details

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ok...here is the link

Marijuana Packaging: Dispensary and Smoke Shop Supplies

I've never used the site...or ordered anything from there but have received some free storage bottles samples via my bro...hope this helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app