Dispensary Startup and SEO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by flowerrx, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Anyone that has been in the business for a while have any best practices that helped them rank high in the Google Snack pack or to get their website to pop up at the top of the google list? If so, please do share the wisdom.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Money money money lol

3. That's for sure! LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  4. You know what tho u can pay a monthly fee on the Weedmaps app and they will put your business on their without a license lol a lot of people use that to

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Thanks @Antdro707 . We currently use weedmaps. We are looking for other methods to rank better on the almighty Google lol!

6. Yelp, Leafly, Colorado Pot Guide, Facebook...

We used to offer a discount, for reviews, at the dispensary. Helps you keep the reviews on the review site you want.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks @SirDabbington ! It sounds like we are on the right track because we are on all those sites.

8. This is bery profitable

9. #10 hlensavi, Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    It is a good idea for a start-up. There are a lot of people that would like to promote their services or products online. SEO is one of the best digital marketing methods, so all I can wish you is luck with your idea. You can take an example from companies that already succeeded in this domain, for example, grownomics.com.au. You can learn from them how to correctly reach your entire target audience, so you can start having more clients and orders. A good SEO of your website is a good demonstration to new clients of what you can do.

10. Hi @flower, Set up and manage a Google My Business (GMB) account for a dispensary or cannabis business. It also has an instant impact on your business and the SEO of your dispensary. However, cannabis and CBD have restrictions that do not apply to other firms.

Setting up and maintaining a Google My Business profile for your dispensary will help clients locate you, tell your storey, provide social proof (reviews), information about your hours of operation, and verify your business.

But, most importantly, a Google My Business page will aid in the search engine optimization of your pharmacy. New customers will be able to locate you more efficiently as a result of this.

Unfortunately, Google My Business has many restrictions for cannabis dispensaries and CBD stores.

You'll need to choose a category when you finish your dispensary's Google My Business profile. You'll also need to change the setting to "Cannabis Store." Google has restricted certain parts of Google My Business since marijuana is not a federally legal drug in most parts of the world.

While it may be tempting to classify your business as something other than a "Cannabis Store," doing so will simply lead to further problems. To put it another way, follow the rules.

11. #12 CarolynDavidson, Oct 16, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    I can recommend something better! Recently I was faced with a complicated problem, so I searched for an agency in Austin. Unfortunately, I couldn't find what I needed, so I googled an online agency to help me. I found the most excellent agency https://crowdagency.ro, from Europe and offers many services (from creating websites and online stores to SEO and advertising). I'm sure they can help you too because they are excellent guys.

12. The Dispensary Startup is a new venture that provides the latest in cannabis products and services. They offer an array of different strains, edibles, and more. The Dispensary Startup is also working on their own SEO service, which will allow them to rank higher on search engines. Their goal is to provide the best products and services at the best prices.