Dispensary + Smoke Lounge Design

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by SeanMartorana, Feb 11, 2022.

?

Which do you prefer for your dispensary or smoke lounge interior design?

1. Dark Mahogany + Rustic

66.7%
  2. Clean and Bright (ie Apple Store or Dr Office)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bright and Natural - Light woods, fresh plants, lots of light.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wild, eccentric, something I've never seen before.

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What's everybody's preference for the interior design of a dispensary or smoke lounge?

I know we all have our own tastes. You may like dark and natural, bright and clean or something wild and exciting. Being an artist + designer I'm loving watching the evolution of the interior design of these spaces.

Here's a little concept I recently played with.
    All artwork and designs are my own.

IVI_AllOver_Cannabis_SmokeLounge_SeanMartorana_v01_1200px.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yeah this is a tough one:

Will I be stoned walking in...? compared to entering the store straight?

Id also want cheap even minimalist knowing the stores passing the savings to me

a dollar store with $10. dollar weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Only dispo's ive been to had no decoration what so ever. And with the armed security guards it felt like i was picking up a few bricks from the mafia. Didnt even buy anything prices were insane and you couldnt see what you were buying and it was just super uncomfortable i just wanted to leave asap.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The medical weed dispos in my area are like that. You can't see any weed and it's like a sterile atmosphere, nothing interesting at all. I like this store I went to in Trenton... only thing, it's small af. But it's fun to see all the jars of weed and be able to smell before you buy!

5. I love the idea of a wild, eccentric room with lots of colors and patterns. I like earth tones too but for smoking weed, patterns are fun. I would love to decorate a room like that in my house but it's so small lol. One day I will strike it rich and have a whole floor dedicated to weed! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. @420JoeBlow That sounds like a terrible experience. I understand why some places do that. But that seems to be dying out as the trend.

@HazelMoon Yeah the decor is one thing. But how you move and interact with the space is another. Maybe small, but seems like that dispo in Trenton is doing something right.

• Like Like x 1
  7. @HazelMoon Yeah I'm more of a maximalist in my designs. I like spaces to lift me up, inspire me and create good energy to experience. And I of course agree, patterns are fun :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Yeah, and they're really nice over there in Trenton. They're nice at the medical dispos too tho so that makes it easier. But I would love to see a really big dispo lounge looking like that picture you showed... those are some excellent patterns you got there! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks so much @HazelMoon! Hope to embellish some dispos soon.