Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispensary prices?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HUNTER12, Mar 1, 2014.

1. My two dispensaries are way off comparing their prices. I'm looking into getting a blue dream, one dispensary has it for $22 gram, only sells it by gram. The other dispensary sells blue dream for $45 for 1/8, and only sells it by 1/8. I'm the one who believes who sells the same product that's significantly cheaper, I usually don't buy it, something doesn't sound right. Did I just stumble into a really good deal or it's just not the real thing, what do you think? thanks

2. I would get the 45/8th and try it out. I mean honestly it's going to be medical standards + on spot for the weight. Idk much about the legitimacy of the strains etc but it's worth it in my opinion, at least a shot.

3. 45/8th is not a good deal. Both sound like shady places. 25-35/8th max anything more and they are just playing you.

4. These are the prices here in Las Vegas, the cheapest for a gram is $15-18 and blue dream is more. The average for 1/8 is $50. The ones sell for $22 a gram don't even sell it besides by gram only. So blue dream will run me $80 for an 1/8 if I buy it by gram. I'll try to get the one from cheaper place when they open. Their menu was updated 9 days ago, hopefully they still have it.

5. How much tax is on mmj?

6. i thinks it's a no brainer here...1/8th for 45...it's not a bad deal if it;s top shelf.  watch for specials...thats how i get good deals thru the dispensaries. 

7. Yeah it says top shelf, I'll get if they still have it. I think the tax is included in the price.

8. Yeah the price should be 45 total.  If you're a First time patient most places give ya a free gift, doobie, edible, etc :smoke:

9. I've seen many different qualities of blue dream. Just because it's named blue dream by both dispensaries doesn't mean the quality of the bud will be the same.

10. I wouldn't look for good weed by the name. Look for good weed, then figure out its cute little name-o

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I got the 1/8 of blue dream for $45 instead of $80. The difference between the first dispensary I used, their items are labeled properly, I say very professional. This one, it's in the baggie the product pen written on the baggie, sort of like street dealer. Not that it matters how they package especially I saved 50%. I haven't tried it yet, not that I'll know the difference, I'm a newbie. I couldn't even tell the smell difference with the stuff I have and this one. I weighed it at over 4 grams, this should last me couple of months. I'll try to smoke more and make it last only a month. I bought 2 grams Feb 1 and I still have half, gotta speed it up a bit.

On Weed Maps I noticed some shops in Las Vegas are taking out-of-state cards. Can you confirm this? Do they deliver to the strip hotels?

13. Besides seeing that on their advertisement, I wouldn't know, they must've. Also, if they can deliver to hotels, I'm pretty sure they can.

Damn dude you stretch a G far.

15. I want to smoke more but I get high enough after 3 hits off the solo vape and I put away what's left in the stem. I tried to smoke with the bong and experienced a bong hit, not ready for that one yet, very soon:)