Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispensary Pickup: Purple Hindu Kush and Blue Cheese Solventless Wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Feb 23, 2014.

1. First dispensary pickup in a while, and boy has it improved since the last time I went! Both of these smell amazing, picked up an eighth of the Purple Hindu Kush and 1/2 gram of the Blue Cheese Solventless for $49, great deal if you ask me ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393172689.132785.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393172708.999249.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393172725.665722.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Couldn't even finish a bowl of the Hindu by myself, my tolerance is so low lately. I wonder how ripped I'm gonna be off a dab :) second concentrate pickup ever for me, I've always just been about the nugs

3. Finally got to hit the wax. W.O.W! Haven't been this ripped since I was 18, and I barely thought I got enough. Strong head buzz, 4 hours Long with a body buzz on the comedown, had to take a nap after I came down

4. Lol looks good and seems like things are going good enjoy ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Definitely enjoying haha. Here's a better pic of the bud
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393357146.749574.jpg

6. Non solvent wax? Hows that work? Ice method?

7. Not sure what they used on this one, there are multiple methods they could use as long as there's no trace of the solvent once it's purged

8. Dab city bitch, dab, dab city bitch.

Lol I just got a rig yesterday, shits awesome although I don't think I'll be dabbin too much. I love see flowa!

9. Awesome

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app