Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispensary edibles don't work for me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ronix420, Aug 19, 2018.

1. I have been a card holder for the last 3 years and have tried many different brands of edibles (korova, cheeba chews, kushy punch, day dreamers, etc) and get little to no effect from any of them no matter the dosage. I've eaten 1000mg brownies in one sitting to no effect, I've tried butter based edibles, oil based edibles, capsules, glycerin tinctures and more.

The only times edibles have ever had an effect on me was when I made my own tincture using mint extract (I was 18 at the time and didn't have access to 151). There was also a lollipop I got once from Green ticket bakery, which is now closed, and they use a Coldwater hash in their wdibles which eliminate the weed taste and increase the potency. Has anyone had experience using coldwater hash edibles? Is there a brand that sells edibles made this way?

Please don't tell me I'm not taking enough or I need to eat on am empty stomach or after a fatty meal, I've done all the suggested things that work for people. I'm not some kid who bought a cookie that didn't work and tried firecrackers and failed. I'm a medical patient that gets little to no effect from the most potent edibles on the market.

Does anyone else have a similar issue and can shed some light on what is preventing my body from absorbing the thc? I don't believe I have liver issues, I don't have trouble absorbing other medicine I take daily that is processed by the liver.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also I'm in the bay area if anyone has specific dispensary edible recommendations or anything like that

2. There are people who aren't affected by edibles. There was scientific explanation to why but I have long forgotten it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've never found a dispensary edible yet that was worth a damn. All of them are shit IMO.
    Now my own Dry Ice Hash - Coconut oil - lecithin versions will stone the crap out of EVERYBODY that tries them.
    No Exceptions.
    My fool neighbor claimed the same ( I never get high off edibles )
    So I gave him 10 hash caps with explicit directions on their use. ( take one and wait 2 hours before taking the second one.
    Stupid ass gobbled all 10 at once. 1000-1500 mg total. LMAO damn fool was down on his knees for most of the day with the bloody spins and dry heaves and could not even stand up.

Decarb all material first (240 F for 40 minutes. Open air on a cookie sheet in the oven.)
    5 grams high grade Hash. (made from quality bud not trim and garbage)
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin
    Blend
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional softens the gritty mouth feel)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done
    Fills about 30 (0) sized capsules @ 100-150mg per cap.

[​IMG]

The stainless steel cat food dish just fits the Mr. Coffee mug heater I use to keep the hash sludge hot enough to flow well in an eyedropper. It's also shatter proof as I cracked the ceramic dish I started with and dropped a batch into the depths of my toaster oven.
    Stir constantly to evenly dispense the hash bit in the oil caps.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

I've made and taken in the range of 30,000 caps so far for my own little medical issue and they work extremely well.
    Do take care when starting out and work your way up to your ideal personal dose.
    For example my wife needs about 2 or 3 mg for a good ride.
    I need more like 200mg from a cold clean start.
    If I've been dosing this regularly I can get up to needing near 1000mg per day for full relief but that is rare now.
    [​IMG]
    Full jar is about 1000 caps.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1