Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispensaries In Denver, Co Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannibalNarwhal, May 20, 2013.

1. Are there specific 'stores' where I have to go to buy pot, since I'm non-medical, or will most all of them sell to me as long as I'm 21 and have a proper ID or DL?  

Moving there on the 26th, trying to get my bearings, not sure how it works there, yet.

Thanks folks!

Also, if there ARE different stores like that, can someone list a few close to Downtown Denver, wanna hit one when I get off the bus!!

2. Dispensaries will only sell to medical patients. There's currently no stores at the moment so your best bet is to wait til next year

3. You need to wait a bit longer or get a card bro.