Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dispensaries getting shut down in cali?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by skiandblaze, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Nothings Changing, come and Visit:wave:

2. OK let's not jump to conclusions here, there are quite a few things that have to happen first and I guarantee that legal recourses will be followed shortly. NORML and MAPP will both be issuing statements on actions that we can take going forward.

First and foremost though, contact the White House and tell them that this persecution WILL NOT STAND.

3. Of course they are not going to take it lying down. They are going to stand up spread their butt cheeks and hope the feds use KY jelly...

4. I bet the drug dealers are just salivating at the jump in customers this is going to bring to their doorsteps as well as the increase in high quality weed available to them. Not even figuring in the increase in prices for the good shit. Man I suddenly wish I was dealer in socal......

5. lol my dads dating a dispensary owner and I work for two dispensaries this wont help legalization at all. Today the dea went through sd performing raids and tomorrow the DA is sending letters to a bunch more telling them that their getting sued. in other words the govt is trying to push medi mmj away too

EDIT: this is directed at the guy that thinks this is to help legalize

6. posted this in the other 2 threads aswell with the same titles..

chubbs on youtube answered multiple times that "this isnt true" when he was asked about it, maybe because he owns a dispensary and he doesnt want people fearing getting raided. or its just not true.

7. Stoners, don't pay your taxes until weed is legal.

8. Stock up now pesky Americans for the world is ending!

9. lmfao

10. it's too bad Gov Brown hasn't a sack between his legs.
    If he was a true State's rights man he's put California State Troopers around the dispensaries to stop the feds.
    The people of California mandated this, it's his job to back them up.
    That's the kind of action it's going to take to stop the feds from rolling over anyone--state units set in direct opposition to the feds..

11. It's bullshit man.. sounds like we need to move to Canada or some other mmj legal country.

12. Nah Chubbs says that this isnt true. check the comments on his latest vid - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoVsoJrvSb4]This Dabs For You Steve - YouTube[/ame]

13. This is a HUGE step back/blow to the legalization effort also.. Do you live in Cali? DO you use Medical Marijuana? Because if you did you wouldnt be saying i kinda hope so....

14. Dude what? He makes no reference to the situation...

15. you may want to re-read what he wrote.

16. I bet street dealers and mexican cartel are celebrating right now.

17. read the most popular comment on the video..

18. Bottom Line - IRS ruling strikes fear in medical marijuana industry

what ive read from the OP's original post on medical marijuana dispensaries and their closing in california is sorta because of what their selling and sorta not, which would be medical marijuana products what this article is saying is the IRS is targeting them because the IRS has ruled that dispensaries cannot deduct standard business expenses such as payroll, security or rent. im not sayin i believe this or not just stating the facts on why their getting shut down ill do more research on the subject to make this more clear but from what i read from the OP's post its all there

19. umm it is kind of good for people in say florida

20. No, it's not. :wave: