Disney karaoke micro grow box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 29, 2014.

1. So my daughter's karaoke machine crapped out on us so now its an experiment grow box. I have cfls and cpu fans and a bunch of seeds. Any suggestions for putting what where? Thanks

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 xilw3r, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    talk about a cute box lol. no pigs would ever suspect this to be a grow room hehe.

ok if you want to use your cfls, you will have to remove the board in the middle. Am i seeing things or is there a fan in the front panel already ? its a good placement for exhaust, on top of the box would be even better.

A few things you can do with this:
    a micro grow room. more like a nano grow room (how big is this compared to a pc box? dimensions?)
    a clone chamber/ mini mother room
    a breeding room. I think that 2 very small sized plants could fit in there and make you a nice seed supply.

now heres what i would do, use leds, leave the 2 separate rooms and turn this into a clone incubator on the bottom and scrog a nice bonsai mom in the top part. or make a really tiny sea of green.

3. Yea I knocked out the divider but now I wish I didn't. I would need to purchase some small leds soon. Shit would be funny and pretty stealthy.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app