Dislocated my shoulder :(

Discussion in 'General' started by spawncrash, Dec 30, 2010.

1. #1 spawncrash, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    Fell down the stairs and dislocated my shoulder. Worst pain ever I was bitchin lol . Had to get it put back in my socket and the hospital gave me some morphine didnt feel anything then lol I might have a few bowls for pain :p

2. Riveting tale, chap. You aren't allowed to talk about morphine here it's against the rules. Play nice.

3. How come? i thought only illegal drugs we couldnt talk about? :s

4. Technically morphine is heroin in it's purest form. I'm sure you'd be allowed to talk about it if you were just mentioning doctors gave you some. It would only be against the rules if you talked about using it recreationally.

5. yeh the doctors gave me it thats why i was confused as to why i couldnt talk about it.

6. wait so i dislocated my femur from my pelvis like a week a go and sucking it up like a man wasnt worth it!? SHIT I should of just went to get it checked out for some morphine!

7. Never dislocated anything, had a few fractures, but no dislocations. Ouch mang. Smoke some bowls asap :smoke:

8. You should get it checked out.... they need to put it back in, when they gave me the jab i couldnt feel anything. but its worn off now and quite painfull when i move it.