Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dislikes about being stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enjoime, May 26, 2010.

1. mine is definitly the insane anxiety.paranoia..which is why i havent been high since my first time..as my other thread says

2. amen :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. I dislike nothing. Life just becomes awesome after a few hits.... lets be honest.
    cottons? Get a drink!

4. My biggest dislike is the memory loss. I remember I got super stoned, and got all the seeds out of the QP I was smoking off of. I mean ALL the seeds. I put them in a little baggie and burned it off, and put it somewhere. I still have not found those seeds, I wish I could too, that was some good ass weed.

5. Watching your higher friends do stupid things that doesn't even make sense to do. It annoys me how stoned and stupid some people can still get.

6. The insatiable hunger.

7. Only thing is being stoned around friends that aren't stoned. But there is a simple solution: dont do it.

8. I also feel like it's the munchies... sometimes its literally impossible to stop other than that nothing

9. cotton mouth is a BITCH paranoia aint to nice either

10. Paranoia is the worst, but I'm paranoid sober...
    Along with the is of course spending the money, eating all the food, etc.
    I also hate that I tend to fall asleep...

11. i hate that you "have to find a place to smoke"
    i want to be able to smoke anywhere and not car who sees

12. :eek: I fucking hate spiders, especially when im high.

13. stumbling around like a drunken idiot

14. when im super faded i look like i haven't slept in days.

15. the one thing i hate bout smokin a blunt is that after im done ...... my blunts gone. thats bout it;D

16. Spending money on sacks/food.
    Feeling tired afterwords.

17. Yeh... running out is a bummer :(

18. that only happens to me with food. And then i usually go get some food lol

hahaha yeah that's happened to me plenty of times. One time while super stoned, someone knocked on my friends door in his apartment and we both freaked out for no reason. We got up and walked away into his bedroom without even looking to see who it was. Then one of our friends called us with his cell phone and he was like "let me in" lol

Then one time i was stoned at my house playing video games in the basement with one of my friends. We hear my front door (unlocked) open up and some footsteps. We both instantly freak out because there was a bong and weed all over the kitchen table and we thought it was my mom. Turned out to just be another friend. But when we heard that door open, it was instant paranoia.

19. It should last.... LONGER! :hello:

20. god damn it i hate bugs too. the real bullshit is the ones that look like they cant fly, then get in your face when you try to smash them:mad:

the main thing i dislike about getting stoned is the fact that its illegal to do it :(
    cant fucking wait to go to canada