Dislike drinking now?

Discussion in 'General' started by DontPassOnGrass, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I don't drink to get drunk, but I love good beer.

2. I was agreeing.

3. i use to drink everyweekend. i just started smoking in the past 6 months and since then i havent had a beer. i think its better to just smoke a blunt

4. I usually have a beer every night while I'm smoking a bowl

5. Yup, I started smoking in November and since then the most ive had to drink is just a few beers to catch a slight buzz. I've always had a weak stomach for alcohol and either get sick or just make an ass of myself when I drink lol. So yes, smoking is definitely better imo.

6. Ive never personal felt this way towards drinking,I love the taste of beer alone and with weed mixed in its so much better,but there is a point where you have just drank enough to reach a good buzz and be extremely chill or Talkie.

But when you drink to much is when everything goes down hill,but after awhile you learn your own limits,and sometimes you just want to get fucked up.:smoking:

Also, I know what you mean about the dumb asses thing, Ive seen people get drunk and punch each other for shits and giggles, My bro just turns to me and pops a fresh beer open, I do the same and proceed to watch.Its all in good fun.They won't remember that shit tomorrow,but they will feel it :hello:

7. I've also been through this, and for me it was like that for 4, maybe 5 years. But lately I started to appreciate a few beers once in a while.. and especially the joint I smoke after that few beers! :D

Now I drink a sixpack at an evening 3 or 4 times a month.. That's something else than being ''regular stoned'' :p

8. Most of my friends drink but i rather smoke. I will drink occasionally but id rather be smoking!

9. I can only drink when my friends are drinking (heavily), otherwise I find it hard to finish a single beer.

10. The same happened to me. After I started smoking a lot a few months later I realized that I had stopped drinking and had no real desire to drink. I've only done it a couple times recently and both of those were parties where everyone was drinking and there was no weed.

It also really sucks to be at a party and be high when the majority of the people are real drunk. You just wanna chill and everyone else is being loud and obnoxious and doesn't understand why you aren't acting like them.

11. I used to down at least a 6 pack of tall boys a night before I started smoking on a regular basis. I prefer not waking up hungover and feeling like shit.

I actually lost weight when I stopped drinking, instead of the stereotype "fat lazy pothead"

I am in better shape than I was 2 years ago...

-C

12. Weed wins EVERY time... Alcohol makes me feel out of control and stupid, slow and irresponsive... but weed is just pure, controlled beautiful high.

To me it's like everywhere I go, I'm in a nice warm bath - not a cold bar

13. Have you never played beerpong?
    I enjoy smoking and drinking equally, I prefer smoking a little more because I can do it while alone and it helps me to write

14. I agree completely. before i stared heavily smokeing drinking was great. But now i find it to be a waste of a time,

15. beer pong kicks ass. on the few occasions i get shitty ass drunk anymore, its because of beer pong. me and my roommates actually built a custom table with bottlecaps and a light-up trucker girl in the middle about 6 months or so ago, its pretty cool i must say, but now is in some need of attention...to bad we all smoke alot now and dont drink much anymore....

16. beer taste like ass. people are obsessed with it.

17. wow, I didn't know so many other people out there were experiencing the same thing as me...

dont get me wrong, i may have worded my original post a little too strong, i dont HATE alcohol, a good beer here and there is great... i guess i was mainly referring to getting wasted off of hard liquor compared to get ripped as hell off some dank weed, they just dont compare at all and i dont even like the 1st choice.

interesting:smoking:

18. #58 Greeen, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Man, idk.... I will still drink, and always will think that.... But week is nice. No lie about it. :-0 Happy..... Chillin'

19. That's weird, I started smoking before drinking, and now, even though I smoke loads than I drink, I would rather drink than smoke.

20. GOOD beer does not taste like ass. If you're talking about the stuff in a can, than yes, it does.