Dish Network man hooked it up!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeallday0808, Oct 22, 2009.

1. So I just moved into my first house, and yesterday I had my Dish network installed. I noticed the guy was pretty young and had a hemp necklace on and seemed pretty chill. So I talked to him for awhile while he was hooking everything up. Comes out that he smokes mad bud and can basically get anything, AND he lives right down the road from me literally 3 minutes away tops. We go to his van and smoke a bowl of some DANK he had with him. He said he was getting some more in a couple hours and could get me some. I gave him my number and about an hour after he left my house he called me. I got an (1/8) of some chron, (5) 7.5 vicoden, and he just gave me for free a bunch of tradazone that he is prescribed to. BASICALLY it was a great day. I got my dish hooked up (gave him 20 dollars and he hooked me up with all HD and two DVRs), and I got a new hook up that lives right down the road from me.:hello:

My ? has anybody ever had an experience like this before???

2. haha to bad you don't live like 3 minutes away from me then i would have a new hook up an would be able to truely appreciate your experience...but to answer your question naw you are pretty lucky that he was that cool sounds like he was legit...Congrats on your success of finding a nugget connection...enjoy..bet that HD TV is gonna be sweet

3. Choice oppotunity bro!

4. dude that is badass!

to bad dish sucks! lmao. my rooommate works for them to so we got hooked up....but i miss comcast ha.

congrats on the new hook

5. Yeah I had comcast and loved it. But now I live up in the mountains and had to get Frontier and they have a special promotion with Dish... but it was well worth it getting the connect. Glad he was my installer ha.

6. thats badass.... i wish shit like that would happen to me lol

7. Most cable guys smoke because after a lengthy installation (cable is usually about an hour, satellite two to three hours and U-verse/FOIS is 4+ hours) these dudes need to smoke.

After all they setup remotes and talk to grandmothers all day. How fucking boring. Gotta stay high.

8. My cable was fucking up a few weeks ago, and this black dude about forty years old was working on my line. Somehow marijuana was mentioned, and five minutes later I'm showing him my stash, and he's smelling it. It was awesome. I offered to smoke with him, but he couldn't cause he gets tested :/

9. That's sweet.

10. lucky as hell!!!

11. Recently found a new connect for some 7.5 hydros at 2 bucks a pop... From my boss, shes super chill :cool:

She can also get me bars, weed, rolls, and a couple other things.

12. Yeah haha thats pretty much what he said. It took about 2 hours to set up smoked for about 20 minutes. It was pretty nice installment; way better than the phone and internet guy.

QUOTE=korey;5873041]My cable was fucking up a few weeks ago, and this black dude about forty years old was working on my line. Somehow marijuana was mentioned, and five minutes later I'm showing him my stash, and he's smelling it. It was awesome. I offered to smoke with him, but he couldn't cause he gets tested :/[/QUOTE]

Thats awesome man. Yeah my guy was 26 and atually went to my rival highschool years before me. But yeah he offered to smoke a bowl and I couldn't turn it down it was some dank ha.