Disgusting, vile racist woman (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Twee, Nov 28, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

2. Triple wrap?

I go all meat son.

3. No offence man, but thats the most stupid comeback i can think of. Britain is full of some dumbass people? Of course, but no more than any other country.

Britain does not rely on foreigners for it's economy, we've got hundreds of thousands of working-age people unemployed, who could do just as good a job as the immigrants still flowing in, and what are you talking about, our innovation relies on Indian etc immigrants?

Have you any proof of that, or are you just buying into the "intelligent Asian" stereotype? Maybe it's because they hold so many jobs...

I think Britain has done some pretty innovative things in it's non melting-pot past.. that speaks for itself

4. I think that she has a right to her own opinion as does everyone else but she was starting to cause a ruckus. The environment was clearly becoming hostile and she was subjecting innocent bystanders to the hostility. People don't go on public transit to hear people preach, they just want to get their destination. And I thought that it was irresponsible of her to be yelling right into her child's ear. His ears were probably ringing after that.

5. Different countries have different laws, bruh. And either way, did she really need to be so fucking nasty and rude with her kid having to hear all of that? No.

The entire time I was hoping the entire train would jump her but lucky for her she had her kid on her lap.

Absolute filth is what she is.

6. Shes mad her skinhead husband got locked up so she has no child support

7. isn't that racist? :(

8. someone should slap a bitch !

9. Humans are humans, correct. But theres a variable you're forgetting called culture.

Over immigration is currently a much larger problem then over population. If every single person wants to move to where the grass is greener, then the grass will die.

Especially where I live, when I was growing up this town wasn't overpopulated, there weren't a bunch of run down buildings, and ghetto houses. It was atleast 85% white, and guess what? It was possible to get a job here.

Now, theres to many people crammed in this town, its probably 60-70% hispanic, AND THEY DON'T USE BIRTH CONTROL. Atleast it sure doesn't seem that way, go take a drive around my town, you will see a hispanic mom, walking with a baby-stroller and her 9 kids.

And 2 of her kids, which are 13-18 year olds, will have babystrollers of there own.

Im not even being racist. In my town its a fact the majority of hispanics breed like rabbits, and don't have enough money to feed or take care of all there damn kids. So they get on Welfare, and suck up as many hand outs as the government will give them.

White people are trashy to. White people can be MUCH worse then hispanics, and do all that shit I just described. Its just that the majority of white people aren't like that in my town.

But it is just a fact in my town, that the vast majority of hispanics here are like how I described.

And again, notice how much im using the words most, and majority and talking only about my town? Im not being racist here, im just stating the facts for my area.

You know what? Fuck new-age mass immigration, its like cancer.

10. perhaps she wants a all white britian<??????

11. the supreme race

12. That is clearly what she wants but she needs to understand that there are other ethnicities in this world that have every fucking right to live and work where ever they want. It's all about respect. There was no need for any of that. It's as if it was a black or asian person telling you that you'd get pissed right? What if it was a native American telling you to "go back to where you came from".....but you're from here right? And your family and such. Cuz your family immigrated here. We're all fucking immigrants here unless you're Native American.

It's the saddest fucking thing to still see people like that today. No fucking race is superior to any race. Yes, you can be proud of being white...black...asian....hispanic...w/e you are. But these people need to get their heads outta their ass.

Oh and if you really want to get it down to a science, we all originated from Africa.