Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disgusting taste after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zBUDz23, Feb 26, 2010.

1. i've had a bag of this good stuff for a while and i've been smoking it and it's been fine. But last night when i got a hit of it i had a horrible taste in my mouth. It was nasty! Any reason why? And do you think it might be because i cleaned out my bowl yesterday (but i didn't use alcohol or anything, just water & q-tips)

2. nah any residue or stuff left over from cleaning the bowl that could've impacted the taste would've burned/evaporated after the first few burns. if there is still any resin in there from cleaning it, some of it may have burnt with the good stuff.

3. in my experience once in a blue moon ill get a pick up of potent shit but the taste is horrid. its weird because usually good taste and potency goes together but once in a while i get an outlier like this.

just have a good drink close by when you toke.

or you could cure the bud, but usually people are really lazy.

4. maybe you sucked in some ash without noticing

5. the taste after u take ur last puffs of the roach is when u get a disgusting taste, all u need is to spit and get a drank

6. prolly the way you cleaned it. I did that once, cleaned with just water/paper/q tips, let it dry overnight. Next morning smoked and that shit tasted disgusting, it tasted like resin but just horribly worst. Not very fun, but learned my lesson and will never clean a pipe like that again.

7. #7 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
    Yea when glass is not cleaned properly you get this DISGUSTING wet resin.
    You also could have hit ash, or maybe you waited too long to inhale and the smoke went stale.

Just shake it in a bag with alcohol and salt and make sure you RINSE IT REALLY WELL. Clean out every spec of resin. Running some hot water from the tap through it before throwing it in the bag can help loosen resin a bit.