Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disgusting Gassy Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MoDoja, Aug 23, 2015.

1. HELP !!!!!! I usually get from the dispensary but it was closed, so I bought from my reg dealer but I guess he picked up a bad batch? It smells terrible! like gasoline and when you smoke it the smell gets worse , It doesn't even get me stoned it just left me with a painful headache that I had to sleep off :( Does anyone know what's up with my weed ?? Help ! Never going back to street weed, that was just a rip off.

2. We won't be able to know, the possibilities are endless, bad batch, bad grow, bad cure. Trash it and call it a day, your body and head will thank you

• Like Like x 3
  3. #3 As Above So Below, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
    Moral of the story?

Dont be an impulsive stoner lol.

Your street guy obviously blows monkey dick so why even bother with him?

Just wait a few hours until the shop opens up and get some real stuff.

4. Totally thought from the title that the weed was either giving you disgusting gas or someone had farted in the bag of bud before you bought. I guess the solution of not going to that dealer again is the same either way (especially in a dispensary state, lucky chucko).

• Like Like x 3
  5. #5 MoDoja, Aug 24, 2015
    thanks..

6. #6 MoDoja, Aug 24, 2015
    for nothing

7. #7 MoDoja, Aug 24, 2015

8. No help here
    Not really an impulsive stoner. The shop was closed for the day and I needed a toke really bad, was having a terrible day. Usually the weed from my guy is good. All I wanted to know was what was wrong with it. I didn't want to go bitch to him about it I've gotten off him for years, & he helps me out a lot...it was just odd that This weed he sold me was absolute SHIT... Jeez for a bunch of stoners on here some of you are dicks lol ignorant

9. did he mail it to you or something? why wouldnt you have been able to smell the gassyness of it before you paid for it?

the first thing i do when i buy weed is look at it and smell it to decide if i even wanna bother with the purchase

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ya know..... I've been smoking weed for 10 years and I rarely experience this type of shit.

11. #11 MoDoja, Aug 24, 2015
    I

12. Because I didn't have time to do so, I was running on a tight schedule that day, and I've gotten off him for years and had no problem before. It looked good, I grabbed it and left. Busted it up at home and started to smoke it and the taste was just so chemically , and it smelt like gas. It's like whoever grew it put some additives. My guy isn't going to hear from me in awhile that's for sure. I just picked up from the dispensary today :) and I'm so happy.

13. who the fuck gets weed delivered to them in the mail?

14. ya'll are talking to me like it's my first rodeo.

15. delivered in the mail as in it got to you without you smelling it, and no matter how tight a schedule you have, you couldn't put the bag to you nose to smell it?

hell the weed i buy you can smell it before you even see it

the reason you feel like people are treating you like a newbie or "your first rodeo" is because this is some stupid shit, you bought bad weed that was likely delivered to your dealer or his dealer inside of a gas tank so it absorbed the smell and now your asking people online what you should do with it...

smoke it, cook it, re sell it, throw it away or keep it forever, those are your only options, with or without input from people online

• Like Like x 4
  16. Op is the real dick. Barely any info other than "my weed is gassy and gave me a headache." And he expects a full report on it.

My conclusion is you havent bought off your dude in a while and he was mad so he farted in the bag like someone already said, then decided that wasnt enough so he dribbled a little gas in there to really get his point across.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Don't forget created something like six or seven threads to ask the same damned thing...

Came across to me between that and his rash and impulsive needs as someone who would be better served getting psychotropics to address the compulsivity issue...

18. #18 As Above So Below, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    You seriously couldn't wait until the shop opens again? I'm on the KS/MO border , and when the liquor stores close at 11PM and I missed it , I don't go driving 20 minutes to MO/across state line to get some. I'd rather just wait.

Hell , I'm even an alcoholic and even I know when to just stop. "I needed a toke really bad" - so I hit up some street contacts and got ripped the fuck off , when you could have just waited , literally 12 hours , and you could have gotten some legit stuff? Logic man come on lol.

I'm not being an asshole. But when you buy your drugs on the street , its at least common sense that hey , you might just get ripped off.

EDIT: And did you not look at the weed before hand? If you had looked at the weed and knew it was shitty you should have turned it down. I have lost a few dealers who have tried to sell me shitty weed for the same price. I am not going to pay for shitty weed. And if they get pissed off and expect me to buy - then fuck them. And here I sit with some pretty solid connects and haven't been fucked in years. If you you have shitty weed I am not buying it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Have enough on hand at all times......how is that so mind blowing? Budget your weed just like your money.....problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lol You are being a dick! you're just an ignorant fuck ? everything you're saying to me is irrelevant right now. All I wanted to know was what was up with it. I usually get the premium goods, And he usually has it. He lives down the road from me and I just stopped by his house to front the bag actually , so thank god I didn't spend actual money on it, and He's not getting his money. That was ridiculous , he just lost a loyal customer over a shit batch.