Disgusted with the World I live in

Discussion in 'General' started by AhToker, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Instead of wasting time dwelling on how much you think society blows, why not take that energy and put it into being a positive example for others?

2. Two kids reported a shooting at a school near my town but then told the police it was a joke. Now shits been hitting the fan over here. Shootings were just reported, well that happens everyday but still

3. A world where ego is nonexistent. Its as simple as that.

4. haha so dramatic bro.

Here's a lil homework for you, name me an era, a period of time where mankind lived in an ideal world, where "we are all one race and we are all in this together" yada yada yada. Seriously, go ahead, name me on time period of where mankind has achieved all of the things you've just listed.

A world with no wars, dude, are you delusional? Do you know how powerful the mind is? The mind has the ability to warp ideologies and completely transform the way you operate your daily lives. There will always be disagreements with certain groups of people, do you honestly think a world exists where there are no hostile conflicts? grow up bro, the whole point of war is purely financial.

Where we all realize we are one race? We are NOT one race. Do you know what race means? If you're trying to say, we are one SPECIES, you are still wrong. Dogs fight dogs, cats fight cats, tons of species fight each other...

A world where you don't get charged for victimless crimes? what constitutes a victimless crime? are you saying that, a person is a victim for commiting a crime which is simply minute? like, stealing an apple and you have to get your hands cut off? You do realize that, without a set of laws, albeit how excessive they are, the world will be a chaotic mess. If the law states, "DON'T STEAL" and you go out and steal a tic-tac, you think it's not justifiable to face the consequences? The law states what the law states, if you think it's excessive, then you make an attempt to CHANGE THE LAW, not cry about how harsh it is.

5. Trust me when I say this. I rarely dwell on how shitty the World is. I'm actually as optimistic as they come. Just things got under my skin..

6. yep this is the world..its violent,evil,judgmental,cruel,ignorant,hateful,selfish.this list goes on an on its never gonna change,unless its for the worse so just find the beauty in it no matter how hard that may seem..try

7. This thread is a perfect example of all the assholes we have in the world.

If you dont like what he has to say, which is very reasonable than
    why even try to fight and start a flame war. I agree this earth blows,
    i dont know if it has always blown black raging cock or im just now realizing it? :S

8. if you want to increase disgust, read me sig.

9. [quote name='"Acidphere"']This thread is a perfect example of all the assholes we have in the world.

If you dont like what he has to say, which is very reasonable than
    why even try to fight and start a flame war. I agree this earth blows,
    i dont know if it has always blown black raging cock or im just now realizing it? :S[/quote]

If someone doesnt agree with something it doesnt make them a asshole. Stop being so sensitive

10. Dont even know how people can take offense to what I posted? It was a rant about what was currently happening not about the past. But I guess theres always that one person

11. Cant i'm using the app lol

12. [quote name='"AhToker"']Dont even know how people can take offense to what I posted? It was a rant about what was currently happening not about the past. But I guess theres always that one person[/quote]

This site is fulled with very sensitive people lol youll get used to it

13. In case you forgot this is grasscity

14. Been here for a little while now, guess i'm finally feeling the city life now haha

15. Yea my principal called everyone's parents saying all threats will be taken serious, and school is a safe place. I'm a senior in hs

16. [quote name='"mitchbitch"']Yea my principal called everyone's parents saying all threats will be taken serious, and school is a safe place. I'm a senior in hs[/quote]

I dont think a fat cop riding around in a golf cart is very safe lol

17. So that College is probably closed for the rest of the week and wont be open till Jan 2nd. Fuck -_-

18. Haha true

19. My highschool is closed tomorrow because some fellow grade 12 whackjob said he'd shoot up our school.
    Wtf

20. Really? Where do you live?