Disgusted with the World I live in

Discussion in 'General' started by AhToker, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Didnt check if this is already being posted and talked about but oh well I want to rant about this. Earlier some kid texted his parent that they heard shots at their school causing a lockdown. It was on the news. Now highschools around are being closed because of bomb threats/"End of the World"/ Safety of children.

I had an orientation tomorrow morning but that community college is closed -_- Everyone is happy because their highschools are closed but there are bomb threats and people plotting on killing others which makes me sick. I'm sure i've missed things that I wanted to say but yeah I'm pissed and disgusted on whats happening.

2. oh please indulge us in what constitutes as a world worth living in?

3. [quote name='"Jitros067"']oh please indulge us in what constitutes as a world worth living in?[/quote]

Lmfao

4. Everyone dies.

Everyone. Especially you:)

5. That will not ever cease to exist. Just people calling in bomb threats to get days off for school is just something else. Not that I already didnt know how truly everything is fucked up. Just wanted to rant about it.

6. Dude stay high man!!!

7. These things always happen in the weeks after a school shooting. It's nothing new, and it'll pass eventually.

8. World ends on Friday, so doesn't matter.

9. Lol Usually i'd brush this off but event after the other lately just makes me hope this World really does end so I dont have to Live with such idiotic/Cold/Greedy/etc/etc people in this World.

10. Everyone is dry in my area! Lol

11. So you're disgusted about the way humans have been living their lives since the dawn of mankind?

12. are you serious? how about one where humans dont massacre other groups of humans for no fucking reason? how about one where everyone realizes that we are all one race and we are all in this together? how about a world with no wars and all the "countries" get along? how about a world where you dont get charged thousands of dollars for victimless crimes? what about a world where you dont have to be afraid to walk out your front door?

13. [quote name='"nuketown"']

are you serious? how about one where humans dont massacre other groups of humans for no fucking reason? how about one where everyone realizes that we are all one race and we are all in this together? how about a world with no wars and all the "countries" get along? how about a world where you dont get charged thousands of dollars for victimless crimes? what about a world where you dont have to be afraid to walk out your front door?[/quote]

Ok Mr.World peace lets come back to reality lol

14. Its not the world, its the fuckin USA and it's hyped up media sensationalism.

15. You probably didnt read where I said "I just wanted to rant" I always knew. And i'm sure kids were never smart enough to call bomb threats to get an earlier start to their break

16. I dont mean to start no arguements people lol I thought schools were being closed because of the shooting but I guess only in my area

17. [quote name='"AhToker"']

You probably didnt read where I said "I just wanted to rant" I always knew. And i'm sure kids were never smart enough to call bomb threats to get an earlier start to their break[/quote]

I dont know about the kids you're talking about but I know I wouldnt risk getting a felony just to have a day off of school lol

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WzKDdj0CxY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]ATHF- Carl on Fitness - YouTube[/ame]

19. Sounds like John Lennon's "Imagine"

20. ey, he's the one who aked lol that would be the ideal world to live in :)

right, cause no other countries besides the US have ever had bad people shooting places up, and nooooo other countries have media bias. ever. anywhere.

lennon is indeed one of my personal heroes...