disgusted with myself, ugh fucking kentaco hut.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cnote1239, Jan 27, 2009.

1. so i went to kentaco hut (the godly combination of kfc, pizza hut and taco bell all in one fastfood restaurant) just 2 days ago and got sooo much food i'm seriously sick with myself.(and i was literally sick yesterday from it). but seriously heres what i ate: supreme burrito, soft taco, bacon cheese crunchy gordita, cheesy potatos, kfc snacker, those kfc potato wedges, a xtra large mountain dew baja, half of large fanta, and half a bag of popcorn. like is that too much for munchies and are my munchies getting out of control?

2. u make me hungry. kentaco hut ....lol

3. Sometimes we all get munchies where we munch out of control.

If it's like that all the time, you are out of control and it's not that your munchies are out of control, it's that you haven't been able to exercise much self control. In the beginning I munched much harder than I do now.

Try drinking an entire glass of cold water before you smoke, that may help with the munchies. Or keep healthy food around the house.

4. Although im a vegetarian and dont get many priviledged munchie-huts like many carnivores, i swear i can eat my own weight in just about anything.
    BUT what really stops me from muching out hardcore is eating whilest im toking.
    plus, you get the added bonus of tasting orgasmic food while smoking a d00bE.

5. so si this a real restaurant? or is it like what you call it when you go to all 3? cause if it was a realy restaurant please tell me what state your from and ill smoke and be right there

6. you are blessed.

7. it's a real restaurant. it's a building with kfc, taco bell and pizza hut all in one. it's ghetto as shit with the one problem being that the pizzahut is kinda a mini version of what it should be (only mini pizzas and breadsticks and shit? fuck that) but the kfc and taco bell are totally full fledged. plus getting a pizza on the side of a bunch of chicken and tacos kicks ass. it's like my favorite place to cure my munchies after our wendys closed (tho they might re open). greenfield, massachusetts is where it's at. i live like only a little over half an hour away but i'm in greenfield 2-3 days out of the week. if yur in new england holla at me.

8. If you do this frequently when you get the munchies, then yes, be prepared for a possible heart attack.

9. I know what you mean dude. Ended up eating a whole bag of cheddar Doritosâ„¢ last night.

Throughout the whole day of classes I had HORRIBLE GAS and I could kind of taste the doritos still. Then I drank some nice old O.J. . Which made things a hell of alot worse.

The whole day it was like I just dropped the soap and my anus was on Def Con 4 lock-down.

10. i never seen a pizza hut ombined with these two...only kfc and taco belll. where in mass is this that you speak of

11. greenfield, massachusetts. that's western mass in the 413.

12. Man we only got the taco hut (taco bell, pizza hut) I would kill for them to put a KFC in that bitch.

13. :hello: Ahahahaha that shit was hilarious. + rep

14. #15 RealCaveman, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Sounds really good. I wish we had a Kentaco hut

im eating a fucking bowl of Honey Smacks...with some sugar on top