Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disease specific MMJ strain list

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by clinton, Apr 8, 2007.

1. I don't know if this is just a coincidence, or wether it is actually a characteristic of the herb, but it seems like when I smoke regularly, (3-5 times a week) I have little to no trouble with my acid reflux, which is normally HORRIBLE. I think this might actually be ledgit, because I was clean for like 2-3 weeks, and I had some really NASTY heartburn then, had to start taking my meds again. Low and behold, I start smoking again, no trouble, so I stop taking the meds. Hmm.

2. I am sure it is no coincidence, I will keep that little tid bit in mind. Any other tid bits are welcome. :)

3. Anyone experience Grand Daddy Purple? Comments?.....

4. I 2nd neveilles haze for depression, stuff is great

5. I wish the DEA would allow real medical research - this anecdotal stuff is better than nothing, but not the best.

clinton

6. I have acid reflux and for me marijuana offers no relief except I feel a little less nauseated in the morning. The meds help but my doc says that acid reflux is caused by poor diet so I try to eat better now. Just my 2 cents on acid reflux and marijuana. :smoke:

7. It does nothng for my AR either

clinton

8. hi,
    have a nice day,

listen unlimitted musics on itunes,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

9. Mmj could be prescribed to my ADHD status? I'm not looking to get it, I'm not even in a state that utilizes mmj.

Mmj covering ADHD sounds crazy. I have a strong condition of ADHD tho.

10. Sounds like time to moe. It does work in helping ADHD to stay more focused.

clinton

11. i havnt harvested yet but my strawberry cough clone is looking pretty good

i would also like to kno what it it would be good for i have a pinch in my lower back and the middle of my neck

and i have some stomach problems too

12. The cough I believe is something like a 80-20 sativa dominant hybrid. Its supposed to be very uplifting but I didnt like it much when I had it. I dunno how good it will be for pain, cant imagine it competes with the strong indicas.

13. Thanks thats good to kno im probly going to invest in another clone soon

indica would be best?

14. ya indicas are defintinly known for their body stone, sativas are cerebral type highes. I love both. Most Kushs are indicas. As well as Grand daddy purp. la Condidential, all great stuff

15. Very very helpful, +REP.

16. ive had both but that was b4 my accedent when i was just smoking to smoke
    so i didnt pay attention to how the high was

17. It's time to bring MMJ to South Carolina then. :smoking:

18. yea man i want to try and get a medical card but im fucking symptom free of like everything. the only thing i can think of that would ever get me a mmj card in a million years is cuz im taking this stuff for acne called acutane and its like clinnically proven that it causes depression. but in my eyes thats weakkkk.

and i realllyyyy dont wanna get denied cuz 1 thats embarassing and 2 i really wanna card and im not gonna apply until i have a good enough case to where i think i can get one.

what are my chances here fellas?

19. I have Acid Reflux and I'm Bipolar and it has no effect on acid reflux, but it has quite a positive effect on my Bipolar-ness...

20. Zero.