Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disease specific MMJ strain list

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by clinton, Apr 8, 2007.

1. any chance of finding romspice in seed form from someone like the doc or seedbay or seed boutique

2. Which ones are the best for severe migraines?

3. great info. trainwreck is a fantastic anti anxiety and treats insomnia very well

4. Very informative! I have anxiety/panic attacks and insomnia and I am pretty new to the MMJ world. How many of the strains above are easily found at dispensaries? I've been looking for some well known indica strains but haven't been to many places here in Sac. Could I go to a dispen. and ask for one of these strains? Thanks for the info!

-Blaize

5. my hashplant kept dying. It looked a lot like the problem I had with my lowryder but I think Hasplant is just really hard to grow.

6. that list is wonderful!

this is exactly the kind of info I have been looking for....

I have chronic pain and insomnia and after walking into a dispensary

that has some 75 different kinds.......where do I even begin..........

thank you!!

7. :wave:[gac38377129:eek:regon grown since 65 liked all the refs strains vs ailments clinton is my last name maybe could talk have 5 dif would like 2 more gac=got all credentials]

8. NYC Sour Diesel and Trainwreck for my genetic anxiety and overactive sweat glands.

9. Wow - I see several pages of responses since I last checked this thread. I spend most of my time at my site in Oregon for patients. If any questions I can be reached at info@freemygreen.com or come to my site and register. I will respond to any questions.

clinton

10. My site members will help any OMMP card holder with genetics and meds. All help for free. See my signature for site link.

clinton

11. Yea i sustained a major injury to my femur and without health insurance cannabis has been my saving grace.

12. any other recomended strains for add/ adhd?

13. #73 jlemos13, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    How old do you have to be to get medical mj, also, what do you smoke out of?

14. First post :)

Just wondering, i heard alot of buzz about certain types of MJ assisting those with asthma. Having mild asthma, and being a daily smoker for roughly a year, i don't see MJ affecting me personally. But I am wondering if this will fuck me in the long run? will different strains do different things?

15. Some of the substances in MJ (various resins & tenpins) have anti-inflammatory action. I have heard anecdotal reports of asthma patients getting relief from cannabis. I suggest oral ingestion instead of smoking. You may also look into a quality vaporizer.

clinton

16. great work bro. are there any specific strains that would help migraines and headaches?

17. i suffer from epilepsy
    for the past 8 months i have been smoking
    a kush cross with haze
    has been working out really well for me i have stoped taking my meds
    and havent seized in aboout 9 months now
    the herb dos wonders for me
    anyone know any other strains that would help me with my problem
    oh and btw the doctors still dont know what is making me have the seizures
    but told me what ever im doing to keep it up:D

18. You know, this whole thread is a giant flaw. The strain doesn't matter as much as how its grown. Let me explain:

If you put a White Rhino seed in a bucket full of dirt from your backyard, put it under an incadescent light, your going to have one weak looking plant (if it even survives).

Then, take any old bagseed, grow it under a HPS and MVB for vegging and flowering respectively, supplimented with CFL's, hydroponically grown, pH tested, temperature controlled, humidity controlled, etc etc etc and your going to have a better plant then the above.

Personally if your suffering from an illness that required MM, concentrate the pollon either chemically or physically, and your going to have much better results then smoking the straight buds.
    \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t__________________

this is not true,because whether the plant is indica or sativa dominate determines the effect on the body.for instance if you smoke a largely sativa based cannabis strain it would not be good for anxiety,deferent strains have deferent cabbanoid and thc percentages.people don't realize t.h.c isnt the only thing that medicates you.its the thc to cabbanoid ratio.for instance white rhino has been a large medical marijuana figure for years.tho rhino is no wear near the strongest strain.it is because the cabbanoid ratio is good for certain pains.i suffer from a enlarged part of my heart.and when i smoke sativa dominate strains it makes me feel light headed and my heart speeds up.if i smoke indica dominate hybrids i feel mellow and advocates in reliving anxiety.

godofganja:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

19. sorry op but you dont know what ur talking about. i have social anxiety and smoked some og kush and paniced worse than ever..

20. its different for some people, i'm sure