Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

disease from eating a strangers weed cookie?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by collegetoker, Dec 20, 2010.

1. so i went to see my dealer and grabbed my usual ounce, and he gave me a cookie for free with a bunch of what appears to be cannabutter drops over it or something

anyways before i eat it, im just wondering,and this is gonna sound stupid, but are there any passable diseases or something that could get into the brownie during handling?! (not that he has any diseases that i KNOW of)
    i mean the cooking process would kill the stuff anyways wouldnt it?

im still confused why he gave it to me, maybe he dropped it on teh floor or something, but he is a nice guy so maybe just in teh christmas spirit

do you guys think its safe to eat a weed cookie if you didnt see it being made?

2. *facepalm*

3. Don't eat it.

If your not used to strong edibles the feeling can be overpowering, and your allready clearly paranoid, so wouldn't enjoy the experience at all.

Try again another day when your feeling alittle more relaxed ;)

4. What they said, and maybe eat half of it and wait 3 hours before going for all. If you have a high tolerance, eat it all.

5. don't waste it by eating half man. Save it for when you've had an awesome day, or a day off, and are in the correct mindset to enjoy edibles. Like dude said, it's gonna amplify how you already feel, and being paranoid sucks.

6. I just make my cookies potent then (thanks Paleo!), but you're right, just wait for a killer mood and throw that bitch down and do something fun that doesn't take too much motor skills or balance, haha.

7. ill test it for you.

8. i dont think it sounds unusual for him to give it to you. my old dealer used to just give us random shit everytime we picked something up from him, he would smoke us out too. sometimes hed give us hash oil hits :>

9. its not weird at all he's jus tryin to keep you happy as a customer lol or maybe he was in the christmas spirit who knows who cares :smoke:

10. so i ate thte cookie after making the thread
    so its been almost about an hour and im definately feeling high, i smoked a bowl but im way higher then a bowl and its still getting better
    haha somebody sent me a pm saying it could have aids in it or something i dont know if hes serious or not bt that kinda weirded me out but i think it was probably legit

11. dude its legit. unless youve done something extremely fucked up to piss him off.

12. I wish my dealer was a girlscout................
    peace B

13. Haha dude don't worry so much. You bought a good amount off him, so its a typical dealer move to throw in freebies to keep you a happy customer. My guy told me "merry xmas!" and gave me free weed chocolates! It's just business.

Eat it and enjoy :D

14. first and only edible i ever tried my friend said he just bought one from someone and we ate em and all it did for both of us was a stomach ache. and the kid was like yeah one between two people will get u real stoned. but the fact that he gave it to u for free means something.

eat it anyways and if it works then continue giving that guy business cuz hes A OKAY in my book. never met a dealer that ever gave freebies people around my way dont know how to do things.

15. I get free edibles off my guy lots of times, but that's because I bring him good business LOL

16. Haha, how ya doing now, bud? Five hours later...

17. Do you worry about all of your food being riddled with disease?

18. If you don't trust your dealer don't buy from him. My dealer is always doing nice things for me, one time she gave me a bong because she didn't want me to smoke the hash i picked up from her without a bong. She then proceeded to pack her own bud for the salad I was going to make.

I still happen to have the bong it is a very reliable piece.