Disease ? Deficiency ? Please Help !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DubJ, Feb 26, 2019.

1. 10 days old. What are these spots? I haven’t fed any nutes. Growing in Fox Farm Ocean Harvest and just using straight water with PH 6.0.

Is this some kind of disease or fungus or maybe a deficiency or is it something else ? Have no more beans or else I would destroy and rebuild - Please help me out

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks to me like your soil is a little hot mate and is burning your plant.
    I assume you will be transplanting soon?

3. 6D98A4CB-A888-49F2-8F21-FAAFDABF3D14.png

Maybe I have my light too close as well?? It’s 660w 301b H influx. About 2 feet away

4. Misting and leaving water spots during the light cycle can cause damage like that. The droplets act like little magnifying glasses under intense light, it can burn them like that.

5. Could the spots be mechanical damage? The area in question seems to line up with the edge of your cups, 6.0 is a little acidic for my liking, how's the humidity? Too low a humidity on youngsters causes them to pull water/ nutes faster then usual as they try to stay hydrated and cause nute burn etc, I like 70% humidity at this stage, I would back off the lighting a little until they get healthier, just my two cents