Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mrmrmrmr, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I started making edibles months ago and I really enjoy it. Just eating something instead of going through the setup process to vape. I wanted some ideas and thoughts on what I could make next. I want to make something large that would last a while, so I could just take a small piece and be good. I will be putting an ounce of dank towered this. So feel free to contribute ideas about what I should make that would be in a large amount.

2. i haven't done it yet but have thoughts to try brownies then I can freeze it in individual servings and have one when ever I want. A friend had some kind of fudge/chocolate recipe that I wondered about adapting and they could also be frozen too. I'll also be intrested to see others sugestions.

3. This link will get you going, on making your oil as best as you can. It also contains several recipes you may find interesting :)

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Bioavailable Hash & Canna Oils, Edibles, Drinkables, and more...

You'll know your oil is complete when it reaches a glossy dark brown, almost black color.

[​IMG]

You can use your oil to make capsules...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna 'Bombs'...

[​IMG]

Glowing candy...

[​IMG]

Main courses...

[​IMG]

Soup...

[​IMG]

Many desserts, even Jello...

[​IMG]

And Ice Cream...

[​IMG]

And among the many others, there are of course the old favorites, brownies and cookies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the above recipes and tutorials, are in the link. Have fun, and good luck! :)