Discussion of other drugs

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by greenterror, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization-activism/870716-legalize-all-drugs.html

An admin closed this topic, so does this really mean we can't even discuss the prohibition of other drugs? I'm failing to see the point of this, I think most of us can agree that the whole war on drugs is a complete failure, not just cannabis prohibition.

The rule sucks as-is, but censoring discussions of legalities of drugs is just stupid.

2. Please read the rules:

Next time, instead of trying to create drama, please follow the guidelines above and contact our admin RMJL. We've discussed this ad nauseum and it's frankly getting old.

And to criticize said rules and moderator's actions on top of it...come on now, you've been here long enough to know that doesn't fly either.

3. Nobody is trying to create drama. I'm simply trying to get clarification if we can even discuss legalities of other drugs or not. The whole rule is really unclear since nobody seems to have a problem with the discussion of alcohol or nicotine.

4. #4 Mogwai, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    Curious as well o_O'. Can we not discuss the legal nature of a group as a whole. I understand we can't discuss specific drugs.. But I was under the impression as long as we kept them deemed as "unmentionable" things were alright

The description under General Feed back reads "Is it good or bad? Did we forget something? Suggestions and remarks welcome. We want to know".. If you all really want to know why is it bad to make comments regarding the rules? But then again I understand the "other drug" topic is something that is brought up so often it does get old quick

5. Discussion of alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine are allowed under the current rules, so long as the discussion isn't about the abuse of these substances.

Discussion of any other psychotropic, including legal blends, is not allowed.

You can wait for an admin or super mod to clarify, but I doubt they'll let even the legalities be discussed. That ship has long since sailed. This is GrassCity after all.

6. This has been covered so many times already. Please use the search button before making a new thread.

What they said^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.