Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discretion?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by r2d2651, Apr 27, 2011.

1. I have about 25 bucks in dank hidden away, in an airtight jar.. Probem is my parents keep me on a pretty tight leash and are already suscpisious of me. How could I get high on a semi-regular basis without my parents having a clue?. I COULD do it at lunch or before school but when I'm high I really don't want to pay attention so I choose not to for the sake of my grades.. Any ideas? I also would appreciate some tips on NOT giving myself away in case I have a run-in with someone I know..

2. Get yourself a portable vape, like the MFLB. Perfect for discretion.

3. If you were 18 you wouldn't "on a leash" with your parents.

4. I poop in my weed and smuggle it in a quiosmo

5. You been pooping alot bro

6. chill out fellas. good vibes. :smoke:

op, i wouldn't recommend doing it before school if you're worried about your grades or if you'll get caught. try doing it after school or at night before you go to bed. if not, wait till the weekend when you have more free time.

7. Smoke at night/when your parents are gone. Blow it into a fan that's blowing outside. Use a sploof if you're really worried. Make sure you keep your bowl/joint near the fan too, people forget whatever you're toking with also smells.

8. good points. i would recommend against the joint if you're smoking in your house. they tend to be a lot stankier as they are constantly burning.

9. I am 18 and am on a "leash" as you call it, its my parents house and i dont pay rent so its there rules. if they knew i smoked id be kicked out so no being 18 isnt the beall and end all of keeping it undercover

smoke at night in your garden when you parents are in bed, wdont wear a shirt and use deodrent when you come in, then put a clean shirt on, and use eye drops.

iv been safe for years :D

10. #12 Hello there!, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    Yeah I was thinking that as I typed it, but figured I'd throw it in there anyway.

On second thought, if you can avoid your parents, go outside. If you chill for a little when you're done, maybe walk around a little, you should be fine.

11. Smoke up after they go to bed.