discreet shipping

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by fight4yourmindd, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would also like to know what the credit card statments and the Bank statements will say. Please PM!

Thanks

2. Yes Can i use paypal as well? I already have an account from ebay so that would just make it alot eaiser for me.

3. can you pm as to what my bank statment will say if i buy something off here>?

4. PayPal isn\'t accepted and not due to us. PayPal is bitchy about what we sell.

StormPay is what we use.

Money Orders have to be International Money Orders.

I\'ll let Indy send out the PMs about what the cc/bank statement will say. I\'d just tell you and if you search there\'s a thread where I do say what it says somewhere in General Feedback but I\'m thinking SJ prefers that info to be PMd out. So, I\'m keeping my mouth shut on it.

Iowa gets shipments too.

PO Box is something I need to confirm.

5. Answered via pm.

6. Answered via pm.

7. Answered via pm.

8. Answered via pm.

9. Good job with the PMs, Indy. I was feeling a little lazy! :p

I owe ya one, I suppose. :rolleyes: geez

*oh shit, i gotta get to work*
    :p

10. No problem at all. :D

I\'ll collect from you one of these days. ;)

Get to work! :p

Edit: Wait, you only owe me one? LOL!

11. this isnt true.. my friend ordered a bong from here and the box it came in was labeled ACRYLIC VASE and had a big money sign on it.

12. If the box is shipped from overseas, it has to have a sticker that has a description of the contents. It may say acrylic vase, salad set, etc. etc. It will never say bong, or marijuana pipe. The money sign is placed on the package as well to state the value. Without this info on the box, if it is shipped from overseas, Customs will open the package for inspection.

13. Exactly!

14. bahaha, my package said it contained pen holders :p

15. can someone pm me telling em what the bank statement would look like, im really intrested in buying either a spoon and or a bong from here

16. Answered via pm.

17. hey can someone pm me to about what it will say on my credit card bill....thanks

18. Answered via pm.

19. please pm me with what it would show up on my credit card.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.