Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discreet Shipping

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SupremeMHK, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Does anybody know of any websites that sells glass (looking specifically for a new bubbler since mine just broke  :cry: ) with discreet shipping, or the option for discreet shipping? I'm back with my parents for a bit while college is out, and don't particularly want a box coming to the door that says BONGSELLER420.com on it or something. 

Also, no Grasscity shop. I don't know if they have discreet shipping or not, but I know the shipping to the US is like $30 so no thank you.

2. Yeah, BWG has nice prices and products as well as offers a free item for orders over $35. 

Here's their discreet shipping page.
    http://www.brotherswithglass.com/Discreet_Shipping_s/89.htm

3. Brotherswithglass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I bought twice from brotherwithglass and had no problems both sent to my appartment.

5. I use aqua lab. They have good glass, but the box has the words "GLASS" very noticeable in it. I think any body would have to do that though. If you don't want your parents to know you should check out your LHS and see if you can find something.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 walnut69, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    If you're in Europe, zamnesia's pretty good

I've ordered from there a few times and you don't even have the words "GLASS" or "ZAMNESIA" on the box, it's all packaged safely inside