Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Discreet Indoor Smoking Guide"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kevster89, Jan 23, 2010.

1. How does this good look to yall? I need to learn good, care-free maneuvers to smoking inside in the winter because it gets so brutally cold at night where I live... even though my parents live in the house with me. They wouldn't be too pissed if they found me and I'm pretty sure they already have suspicions, but I saw this "guide" for indoor smoking online.

How do these tips look to those that have been smoking inside for a while, and in an environment where you have to make sure you don't get caught?

2. well i got a few ideas, i did these back in high school when my mom would go to bed, i smoked every single night and she never found out
    1. get a soda can and stab 2 holes in it with a pen, then fill it up with really fragrant drier sheets. then just blow the smoke into that(you still might want to light some incense or a candle or two).
    2. take a shower and lock the door, fill the bathroom with steam and toke up in there, just blow the smoke out of a window(if you have one) or turn on the ceiling fan.
    3. Go to your basement or another floor than your Rents, smoke out of a window or i dont know if this works but try sucking it up with the vacuum:smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. 1. open all windows in your room
    2. have a fan facing away from the door so if any smoke lingers close to it it will be blown away
    3. when inside bongs and pipes only not joints/blunts they smell too much
    4. Dont frebreeze the shit out of your room
    5. blow smoke out window/ light up as close to a window as possible
    6. towel under door works but dont do it if parents are suspesious
    7. keep gum/eyedrops in room
    8. as soon as your done smoking put everything away
    9. ciggarettes help mask the smell of bud
    10. think of a story before you smoke in case parent come in your room asking a bunch of questions

4. Get a vaporizer. problem solved :p

5. The bathroom is truly the best for discreet toking. Either toke during or before a shower, or under the guise of using the bathroom. This winter I found that when I would open the window cold air would rush in the bottom (obviously.) but what was useful about this was the discovery that if you blow the smoke at the top of the open window itll get actively drawn out with the rising hot air.

6. Seconded, that along with minimal effort i.e. open window slightly, incense sticks or air freshener... works for me. Room smells fresh in AT MOST an hour.

7. It of course depends on the layout of where you live, but in my house as long as I have the a/c on and I smoke out of the window, the pressure from the a/c blows the smoke right out. I can even set my bowl down on the inside window sill and you can see the smoke rushing out.

8. Ready?

Use a bowl, or a pipe.
    1) Light up and keep pulling so no smoke comes off the bowl pack and before you want to stop hitting put a quarter on top of the bowl pack so no excess smoke comes off.
    2) Blow your hit into a sploof* Not only does this hide the smell but it also freshens your room a little.
    3) If all goes well you should be perfectly fine, and then spray a shot or 2 of febreeze or colgne or something and light a candle if you want. Incents are suspicious sometimes.

*To make a sploof either cut the bottom of a water bottle off, or take a paper towel/toilet paper roll and stuff it with dryer sheets. To use blow in one end and don't be alarmed with the smoke that comes out the other end. It smells like a fresh load of laundry.

Stay high :smoking:l

9. When i was in higschool, i would smoke every single night shortly after dinner with no problem.

You need a toilet paper roll and a towel.

1)Crack window and all the way to the right of the window put toilet paper roll in.
    2)Fill the rest of the windows open space with towel so its sealed.
    3)Take small hit from pipe, inhale, and cover bowl so no smoke gets out.
    4) blow smoke out toilet paper roll, it all goes outside, none inside, just to be sure, inhale fresh air from your room and blow it out roll again.
    5)If a little smoke comes out of your bowl, simply spray a little fabreeze and your set man.

10. Like I said, put a quarter on top of the bowl to stop the excess smoke. That little bit that comes off makes all the difference. Especially because it is denser smoke, coming straight off the burning bud and not yet inhaled and drained out with oxygen in your lungs.

11. this is spot on perfect imo. Not a single difference in my method.

Defo no blunts :p

12. Basically everything i said lol

13. Bingo, best way.