Discount Code to HTG Supply?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by unclemick, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Does anyone know a discount code to HTG supply?

Attitude has the '420' discount deal. I was just wondering!

Thanks in advance!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

2. There isnt one for them I've tried for years but if you find one let me know :)

3. Someone told me that if you email them the and ask theyll give you a discount

4. #4 toastybiz, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    Never seen a code for them, but if you call and talk to someone to place your order, and you are ordering multiple things at once then they will work you -- maybe knock the price down or maybe throw in something for free. Drop hints, things like "Gee, I really wanted to get the 600 watt kit with digital ballast, HPS and MH bulbs, and the air-cooled hood, but I need to have some of my budget left for ferts..."

5. I just sent them an email telling them that its my first pruchase from them yada yada yada anyway im waiting a reply as i only have 105 bones to spend and its 107 lol

6. They should have a free shipping coupon for all orders over $100. No exceptions.

7. the more money that you are spending the more that they can help you with. Not bashing HTG i love them but only for certain items that i cant find other places. if you want better deals do ebay seller nehydro always has free shipping and has cheap prices and a wide selection

8. I totally agree, I'm getting a 180 dollar 600w digi dimi ballast and tax and shipping brings that up to 200. Hurts the wallet just that much more:(

Go big or go home though:smoke::D

9. About a year half ago ordered a bunch of stuff called them up asked if they gave a discount they did. Had to call though.

I no longer really shop with them now. Amazon prime member...no tax 2nd day delivery on everything..cant beat it. Usually I can find anything I ever needed on amazon.

They soon start same day delivery in some states. Bye bye Best Buy.

10. Just saw the same product as my last post on eBay, seller is htgsupply but it's 15 bucks less with free tax and shipping.

;)

11. Resurrection!! :bongin:

12. I live about 60 miles from the HTG Supply in Shrewsbury, Ma and did the drive just to save on the crazy shipping costs. A discount code for larger orders would definitely help the sting of shipping. However, the store was very nice, well organized and clean. The staff were very friendly and over the top helpful. I have to say, I will definitely take the drive again to go there. Their prices on a lot of things are hard to beat.

13. Don't know much about shipping huh?

Dim weights and such keep this from being an option. Take a CAP Ebb'n'Gro unit...from LA to Coos Bay Or. costs 80$+ (ground). That shit eats up profit...and most hydro shops do not enough business to cut deals like Amazon or Overstock(who both sell growing equipment BTW.).