Discontinued Foods

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by chaotic, Feb 24, 2009.

1. idk if this thread was made before but every now and then i think about the snacks i grew up with. when in my opinion food was much better tasting. its cool to remember all that stuff and get a nostalgic feeling that makes you remember the good times. ill start with a few.

-surge
    -cheetos cheezy checkers
    -oreo o's cereal
    -doritos 3d
    -pepsi blue(i heard they might bring it back this year)
    -lays chips without the sunflower oil
    ...the list goes on

2. im so pumped for that shit to come out again.i love it so much.

3. I forgot what it was called but it was a drink kind of like kool-aid but in a flimsy plastic bottle with a weird top shaped like a W

4. is this what your talking about?

[​IMG]

5. yeah that's it, didn't think it was actually kool-aid lol. it tasted so much different than the shitty kool-aid we have now.

6. oh hell dude i drink that stuff all the time.99 cents for a 6 pack.yeah i agree,packet kool aid sucks.

7. Where do you buy it? they haven't had it in publix for like 10 years

8. last time i baught it was like 5 or 6 months ago when i was living in flagstaff,arizona.

9. Eww I hate Pepsi blue.

But they did stop making those fucking Koala bear cookie things. A little piece of my heart died.

10. ive seen them at 7-11 sometimes. kinda odd but yeah thats were ive seen them

11. Ah, one of my friends had a pack of them like a year ago but I forgot to ask where he got them

12. is this what your talking about?because if it is,i definitely feel your pain.
    [​IMG]

13. #13 Alexyonfire!, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    [​IMG]

that shit was delicious.

It was only released in canada in 1996, and fizzled out about 1998.

i loved it tho, its called Orbitz

14. KOOL AID is the shit! if you mix it right with enough sugar You got yourself the best cure for kottonmouth EVER! dont diss on kool aid, 15 cents for a pack that makes enough for like 3 people! better then all the pop out there these days.

15. YES!!!! Oh my God at least someone shares my pain. Those things are so delicious. I actually tried to find them like 2 months ago, I found out they sell them in China, and they got like recalled here because they had some shit in them that was getting people sick or something. So goooood though.

16. I've had this shit before, they had it in the States for sure because I had some! It was good! crazy stuff

17. yeah those were around a lot when i was little. love those

18. #18 Visi0n, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    http://savesurge.org/

Proud member. I miss Oreo'os cereal as well.

EDIT: Remember the DANK version of it? it was like Extreme Cream or something. Had the marshmallows with the cereal. ahhhhhhhhh I want some sooooo badly now.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Surge was the shit. I remember when it was first introduced, at a whopping $2 a case. I had enough surge to last a lifetime. Sadly, it was so delicious I ran out in a matter of weeks.

20. they stille make these things in panda form. check your world markets. i relived 3rd grade:)