discoloring in my main cola

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by shitinthewoods, Sep 10, 2012.

1. hello this is my first year growing. my plant is doing super well. some of the branches were falling off due to weight so i stringd them up. i was doing my daily inspection of my plant when i noticed that there was a spot on my main cola that was dark brown, not at all alike the rest of my buds or the rest of the cola itself which look beautifull. the piece of the cola that was brown i ripd off and it was about the size of a gram giv or take. it wasnt at the very top of the cola either it was on the side. btw it is an outdoor plant. why did this happen to my bud? i was pissd bc it was the biggest plant on the bud. does this mean its time to harvest or is my plant lacking something? id hate for all of my buds to start turning like tht. there was no green watsoever on the piece i pulld of. just brown. i need some advice im getting scared:(

2. Show some pics

3. i just threw tha fkd up piece away and idk how to upload pics eithr. im fkd up off all kindsa stuff rite now so ima prolly pass out soon. jus know that tha rest of tha bud looks perfect and there was a brown ass spot with no green in it lookn lk some sht i wouldnt recomend any1 to smoke. it was completely brown with not a bit of green even tho tha rest of tha cola lookdd to b in perfect shape. does it do tht wen its gettn to be to late to harvesgt? im clueless

4. sum1 please help. i cant check my plant till tha day after tomoro and imma b depresssd af if thney all start turnin into sum bullsht brown fkd up lookn buds tht i cant sell. i been workn all year on this plant and thtd suk. once again its an outdoor plant and my main cola had a huge fkd up spot about tha size of a gram. it was brown colord and had no green watsoever in it. i plukd it off incase its some kinda contaigous thing but idk wat it means and i dont wana fk up my first plant if it starts preadn to tha other buds

5. idk how to show pics but its my main cola; its an outside plamt and it was turnming grayish brown on tha side of the cola. i pickd it off incase it couould spread. does this mean my other buds r about to do tha same? wat does it mean and wat am i supposd to do. imma bb pissd if all my bud gets fkd over lk tht

6. sum1 please help me before its too late. plzzzzzz. im freakn out i coluld hav lk a hp off this plant 11111

7. Use photobucket

8. im probably just guna harvest um. i dont want um to b turnin tht color bc i waitied to long or sum infection. idk how to work photobuckett