Discolored light green leaves.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by shapeshifterx, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Ive noticed over the last couple of days the end of the leaves are a dark green but towards the start of the leaf they are a light green color. Is this normal? Its more evident in the leaves higher on the plant. The tips of the leaves are fine, no yellowing.

I have attached a picture of one of the affected leaves.

Attached Files:

2. Give us all the details of your grow including:

Lights
    Temps
    soil pH
    ferts when what type how much etc.

Can you take a picture standing above the plant shooting down on it?

3. starting of a nitrogen defi. my guess

4. They should have plenty of nutes, the soil is thrive potting mix, and they are now being watered with Flora Nova made by General Hydroponics. The formula is 7-4-10.

Watering i have been giving them about 500mls every second day. On the off day i occasionally give them a little, maybe 100mls or a misting.

The Ph i dont know, i should get a tester. Ill take a photo of the whole plant today.

5. I suggest you stop misting, and cut your water to 200ml @ every 3-4 days, ferts every third watering and you will be fine

gluck

6. Ganja Guerrilla that doesn't seem like much water at all. Especially under lights, the soil drys pretty quickly. I have a couple of photos today :).

Also i just picked up a 400w MH setup, so have changed to that for the rest of veg. I was planning on changing to 12/12 in about 4 days, do the plants look too tall already? Should it be done sooner?

Attached Files:

7. they will need the water now that your increasing the lites, but if you must spray do it with the lites off the new lites will burn em if they have water spots on the leaves

introduce the new lite gentely, then bud'em whenever you like:D