Discoloration like stains - pls help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by motyyam_575, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

Would someone please let me know what is wrong with my plant? Please see the pictures. She is 27 days old from sprouting, still in veg. I water it with 6.0 ph water and nutrients.

Light is marshydro 700 and 18 inches away from it.

20170801_184821.jpg
    20170731_091412.jpg
    I appreciate all the help.

2. could maybe be a calcium deficiency? Hard to really tell based on the limited info. Need to know your soil, light schedule, ect. Strain? Some strains are just more sensitive to PH issues. It could also be nothing at all, the plant regularly will shed fan leaves throughout its lifespan.

3. Soil, coco, or ?? What nutes, how often? Whats your run off ph?

4. I really appreciate that u took the time to help me.

I'm not living in the US so I'm working with different products.

I'm growing in soil, light schedule is 18/6 now, the strain is Lemon kush, and the nutrients are something made for hydroponics that I found in one of the local grow shops.
    But after reading your comments I went back and read the ingredients and haven't found calcium, it turns out I have to buy the product B from that same company and mix them together.

So, I did mixed them and fed the plant, but I have another question, do the affected leaves get fixed?, or I should know only when new leaves don't start showing the same problem?

Again, I really appreciate your help.

5. Soil, and I feed her every other watering, and I still haven't tested my run off ph. I think I have to test it in my next watering.

Thank you ❤️❤️

6. Unfortunately the affected leaves will not recover, I have seen nitrogen and iron def leaves recover and lightly yellowed cal deficient green up some but most especially phosphorus def leaves never recover, likr you thought keep your eye on new growth...

7. Thank you ❤️

8. affected leaves will not recover but the plant will regrow new leaves if it needs too so don't worry too much about that. Calcium is a very important part of the plants growth cycle all the way through. With my setup i usually add cal-mag at every feeding when they are flowering. I also grow in a soil/coco mixture.

And as far as your PH, yes, test the runoff. Thats the only thing that will tell you what is actually happening with your girls. Testing the PH before you put it in does nothing if you don't check the runoff to see whats happening. Soil is usually a pretty good buffer though for PH.

9. So, I just watered with ph 6.0 and tested the run off and the result was ph 5.1

What does that tell? And what should I do next?

Thanks for the help