Disco Biscuits

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by fuzzyl0g1c, Apr 25, 2009.

1. God damn, does anyone in this forum like good music?

2. I saw them last week, i really wasn't too much of a fan before, but that light show converted me.

3. a disco biscuits show is unreal..... everyone should experience some bisco in their life

4. Disco Biscuits are some crazy stuff. My psychedelic-loving friends also love the disco biscuits, and they've introduced me to some of their music and it is awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  5. i agree w all the above

6. love the biscuits...seeing them 3 times in the next month and a half...once in boston, providence, and another one in northhampton MA

7. Bisco fucking rocks!! If you like Bisco, you should check out groups like 'Particle' and 'Future Rock'....they are pretty fucking cool too!! You gotta love the electronica infused rock.

8. I was introduced to the boys by High Times. Good shit, it is.

9. their coming to Wakarusa this year! I need to get my ass up to camp bisco sometime in my life

10. They had a pretty good article about them in HT. I really liked the nugget-filled guitar case.

11. dude im gonna go to camp bisco this year cuz i dont live far from it...but if i lived closer to arkansas i would much rather go to wakarusa...i mean camp bisco is mostly just electronica, idk if i can handle 3 days of that...wakarusa has fuckin sts9, disco biscuits, bassnectar, Big gigantic, Slightly Stoopid (prob my fav band), Rebelution, Passafire, idk thats all i can remember, its way more diverse than camp bisco...i wish i could go to wakarusa soooo bad but i probly wont...camp bisco will still be really fuckin sick tho

12. I use to listen to tDB alot about 2 years ago, I listened to their newer cd and i just can't really get back to liking them like i did

13. Disco biscuits is amazing, i dont know why they have so many haters, theyre extremely talented and theyre live show is insane

14. They played at Athens, Ga back in September. I didn't get to see them though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk_pj9JquMw]YouTube - The Disco Biscuits 9.25.09 - Papercut[/ame]

15. do the disco biscuits and umphreys mcgee reallly hate each other? someone at a DSO show was telling me all about how biscuits fans can't be umphrey's fans and viceversa. but I love both equally. just a different experirence. He said i was a n00b. :cool:

16. go to all good! for lotus sts9 umphreys keller bassnectar soja and les claypool.
    too much electonica music makes for a grimey er crowd. I wish rothbury was still on.

17. That picture made me extremely jealous of them.

And I say "Hells yes!" to the Les Claypool recommendation above.

18. dbs ccool soundtribes better bassnectar glitchmoob fuckin further tour bassnectar esast coast raging 420 bassnectar

19. Bisco FTW!! Brownstein commented that they weren't gonna play as many shows in 2010 compared to past years soo....see as many shows as you can!

Bisco and umphrey's played caribbean holidaze together and did dumb toor with each other so I assume they're friends to whoever said they didn't like each other;however they do make fun of each other occasionally. Seems like its just tension between die hard fans that think their jam band choice is the best.

sts9 sucks so badly now tho compard to the past its unbelievable IMO, they shouldn't even be considered in the same category as bisco and umphreys.

20. Yea UM and Bisco are buddys, during the dumb tour they would jam with one another on occasion. Its just the fans that think one or the other is so much better. I don't see why u can't just like both or like one and not the other so much but u don't have to put them down.