Disco Biscuits

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Chronitron, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Anyone? I remember seeing these guys on an east coast run, spring 2006. Amazing. Anyone?

2. it goes:

particle>lotus>bisco>umphreys.

they are fun and extremely talented,

but there are times live where they cross the creative/virtuoso line into complete noise.

noise isnt fun for me, but bisco heads eat that shit up.

last time they came i left early, i was too spun, and, like i said, i dont like noise.

still, i dont pass them up when they come around.

3. goin to camp bisco next week...so excited

4. I saw them twice...

Once last year when they opened up for unphrey's mcgee (best concert of my life)

And again when they played a show about 3 weeks ago. Again, a great show.

I love the disco biscuits, but for some reason i enjoy them live so much more then i do when listening to their albums.

5. i just saw them at rothbury.....and all i have to say is fucking intense!!! amazing glow stick war and they hit every note. lotus was also bomb as hell, except i was a bit too spun for both occassions.

6. the disco biscuits show at rothbury changed my life.... so amazing

7. My first show was Athens Georgia, April 28, 2006. I was so spun from molly and doses and got miracled in. I never heard DB before and when they got to World is Spinning is lost my face. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life, I danced my ass off! glad to know there are others here :)