Disc golfers?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by blazewun, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Every player I've met smokes. Any users on here play?

2. I played a couple summers ago when I still lived at home. The town had two great courses you could play for free. We used to go out there and smoke chillums while finding our discs. Great way to spend a summer afternoon. I miss playing...no courses where I'm at now.

We called it "frolf" though, haha.

3. Lol we have two courses here. Water or trees. Take ur pick. Lol

4. Yea I play at least once a week.and I would say like 90% of frolfers blaze hahahahaha

5. Its like a ritual at Lakewiew park. Shoot hole 4, sit at the bench at 5 and blaze. Picnic table has a huge "4:20" on it in sharpie lol

6. I play 15-20 rounds every week. No, I do not smoke, and neither do any of the people I regularly shoot with.

7. Well there's an exception to every rule iguess.

8. Love playing disc golf, I probably get out 4-5 times a week. Just got done playing a course in Delaware that was right on the beach. Most of it was sand, and a lot of blazing was going down there haha. Defiantly one of the best courses I've ever played.

9. couple times a week if i can. all depends on the work schedule

10. Waaaat. I'm in fl....no beach courses here. QQ

11. I try to play whenever I can. Luckily I have 2 like a mile away from me in opposite directions. Haha. And everyone I know who plays blazes.

12. There are 3 free courses by me.. I really need to go do this. Have always wanted to.

13. #14 blazewun, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Holy shit that's dope as fuck. I don't do roll shots, so that's a non sequitor in my books. Better than your shots skipping past the net cause there's dead oak leaves all over the ground.

14. I play maybe 3-4 times a week, there are 6 badass courses where I live.

15. Shit bro 6? Lol. U in cali?

16. Nope, I'm in Fort worth / Dallas area. The DFW (dallas fort worth) area is huge with sooo many other cities in between.....Tell you the truth I have waaay more than 6 courses around me (more like 20), but I only play 6 of them cause they are sick heavily wooded courses (the kind I like to play) with lakes, creeks and all kinds of challenges. I use to play everyday for 2 years (for real everyday!). I got 3 aces under my belt, One regular thrown ace, one side arm ace, and then one skip ace (where it skips the ground & then goes in).....got like 5 witnesses on all of them.....this just reminded me I lost my ace disk last time I played :(

17. One ace. Sidearm with a 172g star destroyer xD

18. Yeah i'm a hardcore player. I have 10 disks and go out almost everyday. I live across the street from the biggest disk golf course in CALI. 27 holes, most par 3's

19. I like to davel in the disc golf sensation.