Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disc golf

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jlear3, May 14, 2011.

1. Goin 2 play some disc golf on a clowdy day, but got 3and a half g to make the sun shine!!!! Anyone else play??

2. Ive always wanted to play. There is a couple of courses around here. How much fun is it? Does it take alot of cash to get started. I know they have like a putter frisbee and a driver frisbee ect. What do I need to get started?

3. Yo do u live in PA

4. naw man im in colorado

5. Disc golf costs about 30 bucks, more if you lose discs or more when you eventually wanna add more discs to your bag. But once you buy three, you're set if you don't lose them. Though people lose them ALOT, and discs are found by other people ALOT, so the Disc Golf Gods give back.
    Anyway, its a very good stoner sport, I've found roaches and such while playing