Disc Golf!!!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Frosty_Cola, Jul 14, 2008.

1. who in here likes to play disc golf? I have been playing for 8 years and love it. It's awesome to play high and shit! The other day I didn't even make it through the front 9 and got rained out, but was able to make it the next day just to lose by 1 stroke. I had fun though! Are there courses where you guys live?

2. Hell yeah. I had always wanted to play disc golf, and our city just got our first one about 2 months ago. :D So much fun.

3. Disc golf is the shit, it's one the best things to play while high, that and ultimate frisbee.

4. I get too out of breath playing ultimate when I'm high, but I do like it other times! We even have PAC (physical activity courses) for ultimate and disc golf at Oregon State where I go to school.

5. Hell yeah! I've been playing for 3 years now. I live in a big college town so we have two courses right now and another on the way which is supposed to be the nicest yet. I almost always play high unless i'm with my dad, Usually i play a couple rounds and smoke every 6 to 9 holes. What's your favorite disk?

6. fuck ya man, infact, my frisbees just came yestarday i cant stop playin, i spent about 150 dollars on all these 'bees :cool::eek: