Disc Golf

Discussion in 'General' started by budz_bunny, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Hey everyone sorry nothing about smokin but kinda I was recently introduced to thre sport of disk golf less than a month later I am addicted it is tge perfect stoner sport I don't know how I lived my life this long without considering it could be fun well first time out I sucked horribly I still suck but am getting better control starting to get better drives so how many of you play I probably fell in love with it halfway threw the 18 holes my buddy pulled out a blunt and magically my game got better as I got higher anyone else notice they play better while high or hell just talk discs, form, grips anything I love this sport even tho I suck kept score for the first time my 5th time out ended up with a +9 on a 18 hole course my goal for the rest of the summer is to finish at or below par

2. Bump no one likes disc golf come on

3. Holy sentence batman

4. I just got a 170g disc from my grandparent's trip. Never played Disc Golf but I love tossing frisbee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Never cared for it, played it a few times...But fuck all is it boring. :cool:

6. I played it a few times and sucked. But it's ok if the course has some nice scenery and you're smoking with friends

7. What kinda disc if you know some random guy I met on the course last time I played gavr me two free discs onebis a 172 champion groove and man I love that fuckin disc already