Disc Golf

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by By the Beard of Stew!, Dec 18, 2013.

1. anybody else here love disc golf?  shit is amazing, been playing for about 2 years and i live in the best place to be a disc golfer, Austin, TX

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hell yeah man, there are some excellent courses out here in boulder and Denver.

3. Oh yeah I live 15 minutes from the course not even 15 minutes more like 10

4. #4 By the Beard of Stew!, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    I fucking love this shit. Getting my drive down so I can start playing in some tourneys soon Sent from my burner

5. DUDEEE my fucking sub division is literally connected to a course! Like there's a fence behind my house with an entrance to the course. I go there all the time especially when it's warm. I just play for fun but disk golf is awesome! :D

6. Didn't realize this thread was so old, when I saw it I got really excited lol.

7. #7 Sghetti nButter, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    It's 9 days old..

8. [quote name="Sghetti nButter" post="19239085" timestamp="1388186177"]It's 9 days old..[/quote]I'm new, so I can't tell if you mean it's really old or not old at all. Either way, I'm just being the silly weirdo I am, sorry for being ignorant.

9. [quote name="stonerchick4420" post="19239693" timestamp="1388193744"]I'm new, so I can't tell if you mean it's really old or not old at all. Either way, I'm just being the silly weirdo I am, sorry for being ignorant.[/quote]Not really that old, lol. No problem, I apologize if I came off as a dick, that just sounded stupid saying that 'this thread is sooo old' Oh well, disc golf! Lol

10. Old thread needs a bump. Started playing last year with my brother-in-law and have been told I've come a long way. Always working on my short game, but I'm usually throwing 3s/4s.

Anyway, any players in the Atlanta/NGeorgia area? I plan on getting out A LOT this spring to work on my game. Wouldn't mind meeting some new faces, so speak up or PM me and mayhaps we can get some rounds in.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I live with in 30 miles of six courses here in Indiana we held the world's at lemon lake last year pretty bad ass courses .

12. I play, i have a course 15 minuets from my house, i wanna play next time i go to Austin to visit my brother

13. How did I not get any notifications of replies to this haha weird. Anyways, still love disc golf haha

Sent from my burner

14. Yep love it

15. I plan on learning this summer..it looks like a perfect smokers game

16. its the best! Dont get discouraged your first couple times because you cant throw it far, it takes time and practice

Sent from my burner

17. Yes! I love disc golf. I just moved from Austin. Check out zilker park. They have so many sweet courses down there

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I just played 18 holes today, I live like seven minutes from the course. The downside was it was super windy today

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foruma

19. Reviving this one from the dead, just got out for my first round of the year yesterday and had a blast, my local course is in some dense woods, a buddy of mine smoked a fat joint and played 18 holes, beautiful day.

20. I used to play a few years ago , it was definitely a fun time.