Disc Golf!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by The3amJunkie, Jul 6, 2012.

1. How many people here disc golf? Figured I would make this thread so people could post their favorite gear weather it be discs or bags.

My favorite brand of disc is Discraft, love the Nuke and Crush.

Anyone else have any discs besides the innova and discraft brand? I have always been curious on how other brands compare.

2. #2 FattyAssSnaps, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    I am in Summit County, Colorado and I disc golf just about every day... I am just getting into it and have only been playing a ton in the past month but can normally get am par. I toke up at every single hole too! :smoking: I go in groups of 3-6 usually at Leadville course, Copper course and the Frisco course. Favorite brands are discraft and innova. I use the innova katana and an innova anivar as my putter. I think that other brands aren't too much better than innova or discraft unless they are the handmade/local disc companies that sell way harder and durable discs and softer putters for wind resistance, there was a guy on the course yesterday with Colorado made discs that were made to specific standards.. He was throwing pro par every time!

3. Oh and btw move this shit to the great outdoors... Nobody plays disc golf inside.