disaster

Discussion in 'General' started by Redmetal, Jun 28, 2010.

1. so i was rolling joints on my desk and had shake everywhere, so i go to to put the shake back in a baggy and when i do, the bag slipped out of my hand and the shake is all over my effing carpet... fail. :(

2. dropping weed is fucking awful. i've only spilled my stash jar twice but each time i just get so fucking mad at myself because its always my stupid fault

3. i know exactly what you mean. i want to blame somebody, but the only person in here is my cat, and i cant be like "you mother fucker, this is your damn fault. you.. pussy"

4. Im so high i lol'd at the above post for about 5 minutes.

on a side note; I drop weed all the fucking time when im rolling in a car or something. Pisses me off so bad :(

5. Only thing worse then spilling weed is spilling liquid on weed. Shit sucks.

6. I've ground up about a gram of weed, then opened my grinder and accidentally dropped it on the ground (also carpet). It sucks to lose weed like that. :(

7. [​IMG]

how does that compare to this

(could be worse, right?)

8. or dropping weed in bong water

shit's gone

9. anything to do with bong water is like armageddon

10. so fucking true

11. This picture ruined my day :cry:

12. sry. :eek:

13. lol, i was with these girls one time and we were on a picnic table thing at night, she was breaking down bud onto the table and shit was going through the crack, after realizing it she went to pick it up, i got a nice view of her cleavage when she was laying down getting it haha :)