Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

disaster

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billy dempsey, Jan 2, 2004.

1. i just experienced one of the biggest losses of my smoking life. i was standing up to go get some food and i had forgotten that my glass bowl (from GC) was on my lap. as i stood i saw it slowly hit the ground and shatter into like 30 pieces. i have never broken or lost a piece of any value to me, and i had owned this for like 5 months and had lots of memories andwas hoping to keep it for along time but then all the sudden disaster struckl :( :( :( :(

2. Shit! That couldn't suck more! I'm sorry for your loss, dude! Hang on to those memories while you shop for a new one!

3. yeah, and its so strange that less than an hour ago i was thinkin about what itd be like to look back on it in liek 20 years

4. Man... i remember a while ago, my boy zach got a glass peice right around the time they made em illegal in the US... so i was like Man u HAVE to take care of this for the rest of ur life... what heppened that night? I broke the shit... yep i got all stoned n did exactly what u did man... it was on my lap n i stood up... and it DOES happen in slow motion... while u sit there frozen in horror... damn it.. damn it all!!! :p

5. ahh shit man that had to suck...

todays justa shity day

---ToKeN.

6. in an attempt to prevent this from happening to others: anyone who reads this, always check your lap be4 you stand up...someday it might payoff

7. *Edits* Will pay off :p

8. I saw the entire scenario in slow motion, then mourned the loss of my glass ash catcher. I was cleaning it on the kitchen sink, and it slipped out of my hand, I saw it shatter, and was literally in shock over my loss. I couldn't belive it happened, sigh.

9. I can still remember that Stomach acid comin up into my mouth feelin from when it happened :(