Disappointing blessing in disguise.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jizzledfreq, Feb 9, 2017.

1. My brothers been off for work in WA, and told me he would be headed back today with some o' dat legal weed, he got me a new chillum and I wanted to see it and test it out.

Yesterday I asked when I should pick him up to which he said he'd get back to me, he didn't know when they were leaving. Well he went silent today, didn't say anything about when he'd be back in town, nobody heard from him.

Then my mom gets a call... he wanted to stay up in WA for another few weeks so he didn't come with the rest of his coworkers. So in his true fashion, he makes some plans that sound awesome, getting me all hyped up, ONLY to flake out on those plans and ultimately let me down. This isn't the first time either, he RARELY follows through on anything he says and is 110% a pathological liar, he lies even when there is no real need to...

I'm pretty bummed I'm not smoking some potent ass weed rn, but I guess it works out in my favor. In a few weeks time my vehicle will be repaired and it'll be time for me to return to Montana. I'll easily find a decent $10+/Hour job with a clean urine sample. :confused_2:

I plan on growing my own once I get a place, tired of flakey siblings, sketchy dealers, overpriced weed, relying on others to get high. I just want essentially free, unlimited, marijiana.

• Like Like x 2
  2. My brother is kind of a flake too man. You just have to get used to it and more importantly be the better person, by sticking to your word, communicating, and being there for him whenever you can. That way, hopefully he will recognize how good of a brother you are, and will be there when you really need him. Can't tell you how many times my brother, despite being a flake, has been there for me when it has mattered the most. He has done more for me than almost anyone else.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I feel you 110% on this. So many people in my life are full of shit and just end up being assholes. And it's never worth it to just wait and hope for them to change because people always end up going back to being dicks anyway.

Growing of course isn't "free" (not like you don't know that but you did sort of say that) but the bang for your buck is a million times better than buying weed from some dickhead drug dealer. (Or even a quality dispensary).

• Like Like x 1
  4. The only time he managed to pull through was when I was stranded outside of Brothers, OR with no money. He begrudgingly gave me $70 to get a gas can and some Deisel so I could get home. He really can't be relied on or counted on for anything and is incredibly self centered.

Sorta free, might cost around $500 to set it all up, but having 4+ plants which generate 1+ ounces every 3ish months. Have so much weed I wouldn't know what to do with it.

5. Then im not sure why you stick your neck out for him if that's the case, but i guess that's your business