1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Disappointed with grass city

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Shocker, May 12, 2004.

1. I just received my order from france.

I ordered one of these stash cases http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/box110.html?id=F46IBWWv

I rub my finger on the inside of it and have some weird lookin shit rub off on my finger so I decide to wash it in the dish washer on low heat. Anyway, the thing comes out all fucked up looking bright pink with white streaks all over.

I also ordered a Combat Mix N Ball grinder. The thing ends up being a gray color and all scratched up. I guess that's what I get for ordering from the french.

2. Well Im no official but its ur fault u put it in the dish washer, as far as the other thing thats weird, but why post it here man?, the best way is to contact them via their support page

3. First of all it's your fault for putting it in the dish washer, second no one that has to do with this site is french.

4. well its obviously my fault for puttin it in the washer even they don't say its not safe.

5. well they also didnt tell u it was dish washer safe tiher though

6. Good point. I concede

7. Wow. It's really rare for someone to admit when they were wrong like that.

Good for you, dude.

8. who knows though, maybe they can do something for you, but the only way to find out is to contact them through their support page, also I agree that its very rare that somebody admits that maybe they were in the wrong, thats like good karma or something, maybe it will turn out better then u think

9. moving this thread so SJ will see it...

Grasscity Deals Near You