Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disappointed in Ohio (614)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by b1ad3, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Anyone else in Ohio experiencing this problem? I mean I have what I'd consider good connections. 2-3 people or so for mids 2-3 for dank and usually reliable.

But the quality of dank is a little low for my liking. Minor trichs on the outside of bud and a little better inside. No seeds and very green but low trich count and I haven't seen any amber trichs ever on my dank bud, always white. It's my first year smoking and I think my tolerance might be playing a factor in this cuz the last 2-3 times I've smoked I've barely gotten high. A session on mine usually consist of 2-5 hits of dank from a very sizable steamroller but it just isnt working for me.

Anyone in Ohio, specifically central(614), having better luck and getting some bomb ass dank? Or any other suggestions?

2. When Lebron left, so did all the good weed LOL

3. Hahahahahagha. He got you decent.:p:D:smoking:

4. ouch
    im in the 330 and the best buds are home grown
    the demand on ne ohio and nw pa has been very very "high" lately...........
    keep looking and call ur congressman about making MMJ legal

5. Damn that's unusual normally Columbus has some bomb ass weed. Last time I bought some in my area it was full of seeds and stems and browner than shit.

6. you need to find some new ppl man, i can constently get greatt dank different strains and everything man

7. I'd say the stuff in 614 is as good as usual. I got some really green and hairy mids the other day and the dank going around is nice too :)

8. no problems in ohio my man.

some people prefer a very small amount of amber trichs in their weed since it gives a clearer hi and doesn't knock you out if you smoke during the day. may be part of your problem if the grower favors the clear up hi and not the intense couch-lock hi.

9. and amber take another week to grow
    longer flowering means less profits..........

10. All true. Yea my main supplier moved but I did manage to get some nice stuff last night that I smoked out of our steamroller. IDK I guess our stuff is good but I see some pictures on here and am second guessing the dankness.

11. columbus has the best connects and most in the state. find new people

330 area is mostly home grown.

go browns!

and cinci sucks. best stuff there always seemed to be from kentucky

chip the rip 'feel good' check that out

12. Got some killer shit a few nights ago, making me eat my words lol.
    Rolled a nice tight blunt maybe half eighth of dank in it and sat out on the porch with a few bros smoking it. Fucked us all up.

If I can consistently get shit like this I'll be a happy camper :)

13. See it was just a off night ;)

14. I'm getting dank buds in 614. Granted you pay an arm and a leg unless you are really close top the grower.

15. There is no good bud in the 513

16. No, there is decent bud in XXX. It just depends on who you know, really.

17. It's dry as fuuuuuuuck.

18. How much are you paying?